Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest a box of laxatives from boots would be much cheaper than Charlie's wonderful juice and probably does the same thing🤷‍♀️ these kind of things are actually known to give people what I like to call leaky bum hole because they loosen it up so much. People have had to have bowel surgery and be fitted with a stoma due to excessive laxative usage

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Are Charlie and Alisha still close? They were made out to be quite good friends on the show and seemed to talk a lot. I felt like MTV really pushed them all to be mates 😂 didn’t they hire a house for them all to stay in for the weekend?
I think they stayed in the house on the last episode?! I’m sure Charlotte only had one twin with her, I always thought that was weird x

Did anyone else a Brett’s story about what Charlie bought him? How do they have so much money? I know he works but surely she doesn’t earn that much selling her laxative coffees. New shoes, couch, curtains, take aways, ‘garden bits ‘ all in the one week?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What the hell are Charlie and Brett’s actual names.. sometimes he’s Brett Lawrence then he’s Carter. Charlie is Hodder but that’s invoice shows her surname as Salter?
Brett has 2 surnames I think always know him as Brett Lawrence growing up I think carter maybe his mums last name? As for Charlie I know her sister is salter so that could be her dads and her mum’s a hodder!

Reactions: 2
I think they stayed in the house on the last episode?! I’m sure Charlotte only had one twin with her, I always thought that was weird x

Did anyone else a Brett’s story about what Charlie bought him? How do they have so much money? I know he works but surely she doesn’t earn that much selling her laxative coffees. New shoes, couch, curtains, take aways, ‘garden bits ‘ all in the one week?!
Yeah saw it; it was pretty obvious they wanted everyone to know the price of things they can afford.. 😂 ahh well each to their own 😂

Reactions: 2
Tbf he prob earns a decent wage

Maybe they’re just really good savers 😂 - who knows

Alesha got her fake McQueens from here. Wanna bet Charlies are knock off too.

Looks like her Laxalatte drinks aren't paying as much as she's making out

810A5B4E-F93D-4EF5-87BC-97F7457769AF_1_102_o.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Given that Brett wouldn’t even let Charlie boil the kettle, I think he’s just really tight unless it’s something he wants
Who knows if that sketch was even true. Look how they portrayed Charlotte. Sweet innocent girl with a dying mum, about to become a single mum. Aw. Actually, she’s a chav with a murderer boyfriend, that’s more invested in her different men, miming the same tune on tiktok and is actually not a quiet little shy church mouse as previously made out.

Reactions: 17
My anxiety watching Charlottes story of the twin with the walker. Why does she have socks on her, surely that would make her more likely to slip?

Reactions: 6
My anxiety watching Charlottes story of the twin with the walker. Why does she have socks on her, surely that would make her more likely to slip?
I'm not trying to defend her because she's a joke but the floor is probably cold with no carpet 😂 what got me with miss I have ocd, need to wear gloves to change a nappy is "excuse the peas, I didn't notice them" would she notice choke ables?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, so much more likely to slip, and with walkers still put up she's just putting obstacles in the way.
It's great that one of the girls is out playing but put away the walkers so you're not tempted to shove her in there and she'll have more space to explore

Reactions: 3
Yep, so much more likely to slip, and with walkers still put up she's just putting obstacles in the way.
It's great that one of the girls is out playing but put away the walkers so you're not tempted to shove her in there and she'll have more space to explore

Yeah, it’s the walkers you push I forget the proper name. Yeah I was always told bare feet are the best in the house when their trying to walk. I don’t know, everyone’s different.
I'm not trying to defend her because she's a joke but the floor is probably cold with no carpet 😂 what got me with miss I have ocd, need to wear gloves to change a nappy is "excuse the peas, I didn't notice them" would she notice choke ables?

Oh yeah, the floor would be freezing. I just don’t get her, she was portrayed so different on the show.

Reactions: 3
Havent been able to watch charlotte story in ages... went on my old account and it seems she has blocked me🤣🤣🤣🤣 and yeh charlie defo got fake trainers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might have those little anti-slip things on the bottom. My son has them on his although if he’s on his walker, i do put him on the rug.

Reactions: 1
I’m not being horrible- harlow is innocent and in fact I think you’re taking it a bit too personally, it’s just a fact - I have friends in Harlow- I went to school in Harlow. It’s just amusing that it’s become a baby name!
Not taking it personally at all, I’ve read a few people’s comments on here about that baby! Her name could have been anything else and I’d of still said that she is innocent!...

Beggy beggy beggy Mitchell.

Grow the f*** up, get a job and buy your own tit!
Who doesn’t like a bargain 🤷🏼‍♀️ If it’s sold for £60 say and I find it cheap for £20 I know exactly what I’m gonna do

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.