Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just seen this. Why is Morgan so arrogant to everyone. 😡 she really gets on my nerves 😡 really hope they do another season without Morgan just to piss her off 😂😂
it’s funny how everyone agrees about what they’ve been told apart from Morgan.. I think it’s Morgan who’s taken it differently😂 she’s making herself look a right fool

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Havingalookgirls

I think Charlie should post a video of her actually drinking that drink she’s selling, she says it tastes so good but hasn’t posted anything to actually shows she drinks it. Be good to see how hard she tries to not react to the taste 😂
Better not wear her nice new knock off McQueen's one wee tiny fart and she will shit all over them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bostonx

VIP Member
Not really being obsessed with her life to let her know mixing harsh chemicals make a deadly gas that could harm her, her poorly mother & baby's! My friend was mixing chemicals for ages and passed out and smashed her head open on the bathroom floor.

The story where she's pouring the kettle in and the gas is going up on her face! I also thought bleach should be mixed with cold water as boiling water makes it ineffective?

• Wow

Loveanark

It's still so dangerous. That weight is the minimum that they should be faced forward. Most parents will buy the safest car seat they can afford and quite a lot of car seats now will extended rear face until 25kg - about 3 or4 years old

Charlie, Argos is probably still open if you want to hurry for a bookcase to pretend Harlows always being read to as well!
To be fair I didn’t know how bad forward facing was until googling it just now. I just went by what my car seat said. So will be turning my bab back round next time we are out (y)

• Heart

Em_Law

Do any of you follow Charlie’s business account? Little concerned that she’s videoing her order book with peoples names and addresses in, if you pause I’ve got at least 5/6 peoples names and addresses from it 🙈. Not sure if it’s just me but I’m quite funny with things like that.

• Wow

Harrietxo

I really don’t understand people who spend money on designer clothes just to show of. That’s all she’s doing it for lol, realistically she doesn’t work. Brett may be on a good wage but he has to keep himself, Charlie and Harlow. So enjoy your trainers Charlie they’ll look lovely with a pair of Primark jeans. ✌🏼👌🏻

• Haha

MrOnions

They’ve all got their good points, like as much as the outfits are naff and the bracelet 🤷🏼‍♀️ Harlow is immaculate and well taken care of. Charlie keeps her home pristine, I honestly think she’s just lonely and fed up half the time

NNMDD

I’ve been reading this thread for a little while but I am new so sorry if this has already been said but firstly I find it really odd they all highlighted this page on their insta stories trying to get it taken down when all it’s done is bring people like me here 🤷🏼‍♀️

secondly does anyone else think it’s absolutely ridiculous Charlotte has them snapchat filter pictures in a frame!? Like WTF you don’t look like that why would you frame that 😂 I also think it’s weird she had all them family photos above the sink!

• Haha

Raychh

It came out that Charlie had PND. I’m not saying that’s the main cause to the way she was acting but it was a big factor to it.

Anyone else think they should of just moved Alesha and Umair over to teen mom I’m rather than introduce the new girl? I loved watching them two as a couple!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else noticed that Charlotte's twins always seem to have watery eyes? They always look as though they've just been crying even when they are smiling? Those two girls are beautiful, I think they are adorable, but there's always something off about their eyes, could be just me, anyone else?

Mummm00

I would love Charlotte to do a YouTube video where she reads tattle comments about her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrOnions

I am so confused. Why is Charlotte showing pics of Connor and Brianna solely saying isn’t she daddies twin? ISABELLA AND BRIANNA ARE IDENTICAL TWINS. she’s even said herself she can’t tell them apart sometimes so why no mention of Isabella? Weird!!!! Surely they both look like him 🙁

• Haha

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Nice to see that the Farihurst family are abiding by the government lockdown :rolleyes: Notice how the date is April 16th so well into the lockdown
They'll be the first to claim any benefit income if they get the virus
This has been shared publicly by Michaela too, incase anyone is wondering how I've got these

Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 22.28.33.png

• Angry
  • Wow