Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not unhealthy that Charlie has lost 6lb in 6 days? To me that sounds too much to quick
I doubt it’s the truth, and if so then it’s likely to be water weight. She’s being silly though, crash dieting usually leads to piling the weight on in the end! The best way to lose weight is slowly through lifestyle changes, then it’s maintainable.

Reactions: 12
I don’t see the point in buying fake designer. Go out and do a couple of hours hard graft Morgs babe and then come back to the gram to show off some real ones. Oh and don’t forget that awful £40 compass necklace you think makes you look like a g 😂
She looks like a first class grade A twit in that necklace!
And before I get the jealousy card thrown at me trust me I’m not!
Far bloody from it!!
Unlike you Morgan if I wanted I could afford real designer stuff as I work hard even now as a keyworker as a pharmacist dispenser but chose not too as it’s bleeping ugly and disgustingly chavvy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Far bloody from it!!
Unlike you Morgan if I wanted I could afford real designer stuff as I work hard even now as a keyworker as a pharmacist dispenser but chose not too as it’s bleeping ugly and disgustingly chavvy!!!
You sure your not jealous? You sound it? You know... who DOESNT want to look like Ali g and Tim Westwood 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion but I’m enjoying watching Charlottes stories of the girls now they’re about playing

Reactions: 28
I don’t see the point in buying fake designer. Go out and do a couple of hours hard graft Morgs babe and then come back to the gram to show off some real ones. Oh and don’t forget that awful £40 compass necklace you think makes you look like a g 😂
To be honest I’m the opposite I don’t see the point in paying £1000 for a bag you can get for £250 which is exactly the same as the £1000 one🤷🏻‍♀️ But then again I’d never buy LV, Chanel etc I think these girls are young and very materialistic, especially Charlotte with a £1400 pram yet wears the same primark jumper for days. Wearing designer isn’t a good thing and says a lot about someone tbh

Reactions: 17
I personally think Charlotte is better in that way to spend that kind of money on her children rather than herself, and then the others buying Alexander McQueens & balenciagas, she doesn’t seem to spend money she doesn’t have for what I can see

Reactions: 19
I personally think Charlotte is better in that way to spend that kind of money on her children rather than herself, and then the others buying Alexander McQueens & balenciagas, she doesn’t seem to spend money she doesn’t have for what I can see
Because she doesn't have any money anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Far bloody from it!!
Same here. There is absolutely no point in buying designer trainers, belts, etc. As every cheap bleep in the whole of the country is wearing knock offs. Even if something is real McCoy, I always assume it’s fake due to the sheer amount of knock off tit out there. The fakes are so good these days too, look like the real thing. I’ve got a real Gucci watch I won’t wear as it definitely makes me look like a cheap knock off Nigel.

I can’t believe how much she overshares, never known anything like it. 😂

Reactions: 7
Same here. There is absolutely no point in buying designer trainers, belts, etc. As every cheap bleep in the whole of the country is wearing knock offs. Even if something is real McCoy, I always assume it’s fake due to the sheer amount of knock off tit out there. The fakes are so good these days too, look like the real thing. I’ve got a real Gucci watch I won’t wear as it definitely makes me look like a cheap knock off Nigel.

I can’t believe how much she overshares, never known anything like it. 😂
My thoughts too
Even if you do have the real deal people are always going to think it’s fake and then it’s just a waste!
May aswell pay £40 from the looky looky men in turkey for a bag then hundreds on the real deal and look like Nigel!! 😂
Quite funny when we went to turkey last year my husband had bought himself two new pairs of Calvin Klein swim shorts here in England from USC to take and the looky looky men knew they were real and wanted to buy them off him I was in stitches!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are the girls maybe struggling to stand because they always have their feet covered? Like wouldn't their actually feet grip more than socks or those onsies?

Reactions: 6
Are the girls maybe struggling to stand because they always have their feet covered? Like wouldn't their actually feet grip more than socks or those onsies?
She is sadly to lazy to help
Then and promote them standing and progressing she films it all but doesn’t think of helping them progress she needs to put her hands in with those girls and assist and help
Then then they will progress

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.