Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see charlottes floor cleaning story? She is using two different types of bleach and zoflora to clean the floor I hope to God she didn’t mix all three together 😲

Reactions: 1
I need to catch up on the Charlotte and Ashley situation and tia ,
Someone tell which page to start at?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not really being obsessed with her life to let her know mixing harsh chemicals make a deadly gas that could harm her, her poorly mother & baby's! My friend was mixing chemicals for ages and passed out and smashed her head open on the bathroom floor.

The story where she's pouring the kettle in and the gas is going up on her face! I also thought bleach should be mixed with cold water as boiling water makes it ineffective?
Isnt it Mrs Hinch who said this 🙄

In a previous job (for a large well known company) we used floor cleaner and powder bleach to mop the floors, it HAD to be mixed with hot water. The main reason being it was hazardous to use cold water to mop floors as it takes so much longer to dry, which also makes it less hygienic.

Ive always personally used hot because of this.🙅

Reactions: 1
Isnt it Mrs Hinch who said this 🙄

In a previous job (for a large well known company) we used floor cleaner and powder bleach to mop the floors, it HAD to be mixed with hot water. The main reason being it was hazardous to use cold water to mop floors as it takes so much longer to dry, which also makes it less hygienic.

Ive always personally used hot because of this.🙅
Iv no idea Iv always use cold water or luke warm water 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don't fancy using boiling water to mix chemicals and breath in all the air 🤷🏻‍♀️

EDIT - just checked the directions on both my bottled bleach and bleach tablets both say to be mixed with cold water and I usually just follow the directions on the bottle anyways 🙂

Reactions: 4
I've been blocked my Morgan and Laura so I'm counting on you lot to report back with any more temper tantrums

• Haha
Reactions: 12
8 hours on the phone to Connor, how can you spend 8 hours on the phone to someone 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.