Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of their reviews can be authentic yet, Charlie is on her second week of selling but says products take 2 weeks to get to here. So nobody has received their purchase from her? Alesha joined a few days after Charlie so the same must apply

Reactions: 6
None of their reviews can be authentic yet, Charlie is on her second week of selling but says products take 2 weeks to get to here. So nobody has received their purchase from her? Alesha joined a few days after Charlie so the same must apply
I can add no 1 or comment on nothing strange at it should all be band from IG

I can add no 1 or comment on nothing strange at it should all be band from IG
*cant

Reactions: 2
So Morgan is a witch to everyone then πŸ˜†
No matter how the show 'portrays' her, shes an utter blue waffle, and will always be seen for the nasty, spiteful, vindictive girl she is

Just seen this. Why is Morgan so arrogant to everyone. 😑 she really gets on my nerves 😑 really hope they do another season without Morgan just to piss her off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Girl does herself NO favours.... But its not her fault! Noooooo, its everyone else's and MTV's πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ fs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand these people. Why the need to share if you know people are going to have something to say about it? Not every thing needs to be documented on Facebook for the world to see. Do what you like flout the rules but don’t get upset when you get called out on it after sharing it publicly.
Exactly πŸ‘, just looking for an argument, pathetic and immature. Clearly where Morgan gets it from

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't say amazing. She's a very ordinary looking girl. She doesn't look as horrifying now she has gone back to being plain
I always wonder why her top lip is always so red in the middle? Kind of looks like it had a little ledge rather than her lips just being plump πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
Sorry late to the party (I never get notifications anymore?😭) but it would literally make my life if they made a new series but didn’t include Morgan and Laura πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell I hope they make another series without Morgan. The aggy little scruff bag would be fuming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I see Brett is bragging about his latest buys on his Instagram story. Nobody cares Brett. πŸ₯±

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It literally looks like something out of the 2p machines at blackpool pier.. hideous.. and what 1 year old needs a telly in their bedroom?!?
I mean if they like her in bracelets that’s fine lol but why feel the need to brag about the price?
What the delivery driver who dropped that Tv off must of thought seeing Brett video himself drag it in πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.