Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if hes making out £400 is pocket money to them or something 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also I dont think its appropriate buying a tv for a one year old. Dont care what anyone says my opinion it is just completely unnecessary.

I agree harlow is well looked after and seems a happy and content baby so suppose its up to them what they buy just not my taste and I would rather put the money in savings account for the baby or for the 3 of them. Bragging on Instagram just shows their age really, they still have growing up to do.

I mean if they like her in bracelets that’s fine lol but why feel the need to brag about the price?
What the delivery driver who dropped that Tv off must of thought seeing Brett video himself drag it in 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean if they like her in bracelets that’s fine lol but why feel the need to brag about the price?
What the delivery driver who dropped that Tv off must of thought seeing Brett video himself drag it in 😂
I dont think babies in bracelets is a problem it's the bracelet theyve chosen, its hideous.. and a huge chocking risk if any of the stones fell out

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised Charlie didn’t ask where to buy a hideous child’s bracelet from on her story! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how she won’t address the scammy laxative coffee though? Hope Harlow doesn’t decide to give it a go when she’s an impressionable teenager

Reactions: 9
I'm not saying she shouldn't have social media but showing off a tv for your child your bound to expect negative comments. There is no logical reason you need to put a new tv on instagram so just dont bother

Reactions: 7
When exactly is she going to watch this TV? Are they just going to dump her in her cot watching peppa pig so she doesn't bother them whilst they devour domino's downstairs?
Why would she need a TV when there is one downstairs. Not like she's going to wake up and put it on for herself is she?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
1 year olds don't sit still long enough to enjoy a tv 😂, it will last years but it will also last years if you buy it when she's old enough to use it

Reactions: 7
When exactly is she going to watch this TV? Are they just going to dump her in her cot watching peppa pig so she doesn't bother them whilst they devour domino's downstairs?
Why would she need a TV when there is one downstairs. Not like she's going to wake up and put it on for herself is she?
Probably for her to watch when Charlie has to clean her bathroom daily after her coffee shits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Brett is bragging about his latest buys on his Instagram story. Nobody cares Brett. 🥱
And on Charlie’s story they made out it was a present for Harlow...

Goodness me she’s stupid. She’s selling illegal coffee. Now she brought her one year old daughter a tv. Who the duck does that? Nobody normal... as for that bracelet. Money can’t buy taste. Charlie I know you’re reading this because you’ve got nothing better to do. Stop putting tit on Instagram, you’re nothing special. You’ve had what could be considered 5 minutes of fame. You came across horrible on the show using harlow as a pawn. Couldn’t even come up with a name for her without stealing it off the Casey family who will always be better and classier than you will ever be.

• Haha
A few months ago brett posted on instagram his job role so I googled it and it's only about 24k a year, I know that's a good wage but I earn way over that a year, along with my partner and we dont have a grand spare to spend on a birthday 😂😂😂 somethings not right somewhere, either that or they're in tit loads of debt and maxed their credit cards

Lol don’t care what anyone says, a TV for a one year old BABY is ridiculous and unnecessary. Mine are much older than Harlow and I’m still not keen on the idea of a tv in their room, they get more than their fair share of the ‘main tv’ anyway. Hope they don’t use it as a live in baby sitter.

At least put it on the wall so Harlow can’t pull it down on herself 😕
If they rent they might not be allowed to fix a tv to the wall.

Reactions: 8
Bought their one year old a tv, nice one, yeah good luck with that when the tantrums kick in and the baby wants the tv on ALL the time in their room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bought their one year old a tv, nice one, yeah good luck with that when the tantrums kick in and the baby wants the tv on ALL the time in their room 😂
Or if she decides that actually she doesn’t want to sit in her cot and watch tv so climbs out and causes Merry hell in her room before they realise😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.