Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albs

I don’t think brett was even trying to cause a ‘public argument’. Morgan just going over the top once again, thinks the whole world is against her.

Reactions: 25

Bostonx

VIP Member
I understand mental health is still stigmatised and hard to talk about sometimes. But she's spent basically over a year blaming MTV for editing her in a bad light when really is just her mental health. It took me a long time to realise even though I have mental ilnesses I'm still responsible for my actions. Wether I mean it or not I need to appologise when I've taken it out on others. Blame doesn't help. Maybe she can figure that out too

Reactions: 25

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Regardless of what dicks they look on instagram with their begging, bragging and questionable career choice , it’s clear Harlow is really well looked after and they do seem lovely parents to her .

Reactions: 24

Fishnips

VIP Member
What the fuck is wrong with Morgan? Both Donna and Brett have said nothing's been confirmed and questioned why she's saying it's cancelled and she jumps on them like a dog with 6 dicks. She's just a generally awful person.

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
Sorry late to the party (I never get notifications anymore?😭) but it would literally make my life if they made a new series but didn’t include Morgan and Laura 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Duckduckgoosw

My daughters name is Harlow. I get you don’t like Charlie but that baby is innocent!
I’m not being horrible- harlow is innocent and in fact I think you’re taking it a bit too personally, it’s just a fact - I have friends in Harlow- I went to school in Harlow. It’s just amusing that it’s become a baby name!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Bostonx

VIP Member
Bragging isn't attractive. Especially when on the show he was tight as fuck & wouldn't let Charlie boil a kettle. Showing off a car you've worked harder for - proud. Making the car you've worked hard for it's own social media - bragging.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Tianxoxo

well going off the screenshot the call was between 12 midnight and 8am 😩😂 so obvs left it on overnight so she could weirdly try brag about it 🆘 imagine being that immature that you feel the need to post how long you’ve (Not) been on the phone to the father of your children, can’t be that in love or otherwise you would live together 🤣 (for when Charlotte reads here)
How's this for trust issues...... Connor probably muted it to pretend he was asleep but really stepped out to get noshed off 😂

#ImJustStirringThePot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Tianxoxo

This is on FB, seems people have been told different things

View attachment 120851View attachment 120852View attachment 120853
I hope they told Laura n Morgan it's cancelled because all the complaints they received about how Morgan treated Laura 🙄🤷. Nobody wants to see her dickhead face anyway n she won't allow Laura to do it without her 😂she's basically the David eason from teen mom 2.

Tbh I didn't think teen mum uk was all that n nobody watched it n look on series 7?

• Haha
  • Sad

MamaRG

It’s uncalled for to say Morgan is nothing to Kingsley, she loves and cares for him and is just as much his mum as Laura is, DNA is nothing believe me. I have a biological ‘parent’ who is nothing to me and a REAL MOTHER who is my everything who I’ve been with since a baby I’m now in my twenties so when people say things like this watch your mouth because when he reads these kinds of things in the future it’s hurtful and can actually impact the child himself

Scapier88

VIP Member
Does this mean Brett isnt official anymore.
How will we beable to tell his that well known star off teen mom

• Haha