Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's in the guidelines that you can go to another house if there has been a break up or something. Just as long as they don't abuse it and be going back and forth every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 13
I'm not bullying or trolling anyone if that's what your insinuating ItsTeaTime2020 I just think that it's out of order of him leaving her especially when he knows that she suffers from post natal depression

My 4 month old goes to bed between 9&10...we demand feed so depends on when his last feed is, 10 is the absolute latest he is up, usually try to get him down for 9/half 9 but it depends. We start winding down for bed around 8 though.

He sleeps till around 8 am, waking once through the night. I put him down any earlier and he’s up twice through the night and wide awake at about 6. So people may think he’s up late for a baby but it works for us.
I would say that’s fine at 4 months old though, when my little one was a baby we didn’t have a routine and I let him lead the way in terms of demand feeding and napping. If he wanted to nap during the day then that’s up to him... but as soon as he was old enough we went straight to routine

Reactions: 2
Can we stick to the topic and stop arguing over our kids routines please.

I took the dolls house comment to mean the house is small.

I agree we should not be commenting on a young girls appearance it's out of order and we dont know how it will effect her mental health. Especially now she will be feeling insecure if her and Brett have fell out. Although I do agree she doesn't need lip fillers and heavy make up and big lashes but like everyone said that's just what's in atm and she will still be learning. Hopefully one day she will love herself to be more natural.

Reactions: 29
I'm not bullying or trolling anyone if that's what your insinuating ItsTeaTime2020 I just think that it's out of order of him leaving her especially when he knows that she suffers from post natal depression
but you don’t know what has gone on, you can’t say he’s out of order for leaving her when you don’t know the facts.
I also don’t agree with messaging them and then coming and posting it here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Unfortunately these thread have become so messy since the girls have brought tattle to light on their instagrams

Reactions: 18
Some new members seem to be getting gossiping and trolling/bullying confused.
This is exactly why these 'influencers' slag off Tattle because they will see the really negative stuff, when really we just want to have a gossip about their lives - not nit pick on their looks/relationship.

And those spouting about lockdown. It is allowed to go to another house to cool down after an argument. But it should be measured in days, not hours
Yeah this thread is becoming really odd, it’s just turning nasty and isn’t talking about what they’re doing but how they look or even messaging them which isn’t ok

I was thinking that too. She's 1 now so she should be exploring more with feeding herself using cutlery
My son just turned one, I'm full of pride when he uses a spoon as as spoon, other times he tips his food onto the tray and sticks his face in it and eats like a dog. 🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mine didn't completely nail her routine until she was almost 2 (about 20 months I think).
The only way to get it completely was to sit outside her room and putting her back every time. No eye contact. No speaking. Just putting her back in bed.

If you haven't tried that yet, give it a go. Only took us 5 days I think and then she was knowing that 8pm was bed time and there was no negotiation or tantrums.

Charlotte, I know you read this so give it a go too
Ive never done any controlled crying and my kids were the worst sleepers. They all sleep now, through the night. Baby and toddler sleep is a contentious issue and a lot of people dont agree with cry it out or controlled crying. Also unless the twins are in seperate rooms it must be so hard to settle them, they will be constantly disturbing each other whilst drifting off.

Tbh I can relate to Charlie, I split up from my baby’s father just before I had my baby, and then when she was 7 months. I felt like I had no one to turn to so I used to post things like Charlie has in hopes someone would reach out I guess. Truly hope she’s okay

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbh I can relate to Charlie, I split up from my baby’s father just before I had my baby, and then when she was 7 months. I felt like I had no one to turn to so I used to post things like Charlie has in hopes someone would reach out I guess. Truly hope she’s okay
I'm not one for posting personal stuff on line but this is what I was thinking. I think she wants someone to reach out. :(

Reactions: 5
Don’t know how you reply to comments🙈
But to the person who said you can’t leave the house because of lockdown, you obviously haven’t been listening to what Boris said as you are allowed to go to family or friends if your in a DV relationship or you have split with your partner

I'm not one for posting personal stuff on line but this is what I was thinking. I think she wants someone to reach out. :(
Id say so too, if my partner left me and took our child I’d be completely broken. Add into the mix that were on lock down and can’t just go out and see friends it’s a horrible situation.
Hope she’s ok

Reactions: 2
I think everyone around that age posts/posted things like this when they have a split or something, I don’t think it’s just relevant for people who children. I know I certainly posted cringy status about my ex when I was that age because they pop up on my Facebook memories and I have to delete them they make me cringe that bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yes I did and I don't think it's out of order he shouldn't even be going anywhere cos were on lockdown and by the looks of it he's left her and taken the baby with him
If he’s not happy he has every bloody right to leave! It’s like telling those who are being abused at home they can’t go to family to seek safety (I know it’s not the same circumstances)! Absolute rubbish

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.