Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to take it away from the charlie saga and this is nowhere near as interesting but seen this on the fb page where someone asking if there is another series and how laura and morgan are ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ donna also gets her arse lick comment in further up saying they facetime all the time

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to take it away from the charlie saga and this is nowhere near as interesting but seen this on the fb page where someone asking if there is another series and how laura and morgan are ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ donna also gets her arse lick comment in further up saying they facetime all the time
Iโ€™m sure Morganโ€™s attack at Laura for wanting to spend time with her MUM was also staged ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 22
After having a lovely bit of beauty sleep I've come to the conclusion. It is a bit suspicious how he asked the person how to post etc then SOMEONE made a fake account within the same time frame ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘€ I don't think it's bexyboo. Someone here ๐Ÿ‘€ own up who was it๐Ÿ˜‚

Edit: or he made 2 separate accounts ๐Ÿ‘€n possibly forgot his details for the first one

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m sure Morganโ€™s attack at Laura for wanting to spend time with her MUM was also staged ๐Ÿฅด
Exactly my thoughts. I was waiting for someone to comment on her behaviour tbh. Normally they stick up for the mums no matter what on there but morgan has had a lot of stick

Reactions: 2
Exactly my thoughts. I was waiting for someone to comment on her behaviour tbh. Normally they stick up for the mums no matter what on there but morgan has had a lot of stick
I'm confused. Thought they were coming off socials ๐Ÿ™„fb is a social nah?

Reactions: 4
Yesterday def all felt like a dream.. Did big boy tommy butlins spike us or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I woke up feeling the exact same, like... what the hell was yesterday about. Absolutely mental ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I wanna take a moment to say Iโ€™ve also woken up a VIP member thanks to yesterdayโ€™s antics.. I wanna thank everyone for their support, means a lot ๐ŸคฃโœŒ๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I went to bed when I commented on page 3, this thread is getting more action than Charlie!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wanna take a moment to say Iโ€™ve also woken up a VIP member thanks to yesterdayโ€™s antics.. I wanna thank everyone for their support, means a lot ๐ŸคฃโœŒ๐Ÿป
I have too ๐Ÿ˜‚

God I cant cope with any more drama. Need a few hours rest ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Now slagging alesha off
Awhhh didums Morgs would never appear on teen mum ever again.
But she quite clearly pissed that Alesha might be . Bore off Morgan , go buy another โ€œ diamond โ€œ necklace.
I think tommy butlins knows so much about Brett, because he dealt him the coke for a cheeky BJ. Him and Charlie are keeping it in the family ....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I should also have a verified blue tick on my insta I think personally.. Morgan said itโ€™s easy to get one so she must be right ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
You only get one if you do every AD going like Morgs. She never got the free ads for a brace tho .....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.