Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte probs got a message off Charlie “you’re up... we’ve done our shift on keeping tattle talking about us, make it good” and Charlotte thought alright what can I do? I’ll take my fella out the bio that’ll get them talking... haven’t done that before 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was gonna keep quiet but don't think I can do it anymore. Brett was sleeping with me when him and Charlie broke up. We only just had sex last Saturday and now he is ghosting me and I have to find out that him and Charlie are back together. He told me he was gonna come out to his mates so we could be together.
Proof?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was gonna keep quiet but don't think I can do it anymore. Brett was sleeping with me when him and Charlie broke up. We only just had sex last Saturday and now he is ghosting me and I have to find out that him and Charlie are back together. He told me he was gonna come out to his mates so we could be together.
Have you got receipts tho🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brett was sleeping with my best friends vets sisters mothers hairdresser too. Know how you feel hun 🤔

If you've got no proof, it didnt happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are you a boy or girl? Edited to add , since you said come out?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm a guy and Brett knows the truth. Decided to tell the truth here to try and change his mind.
If that's true though wouldn't it be fair to him to let him decide when to come out instead of putting it on here, yeah if its true what your saying hes a bit of a dick but he should only come out when he's ready

Reactions: 19
Nah this is a joke now. This isn't real 😒 can people stop making fake accounts to post bs.

If anyone related to anyone we talk about on the thread is going to do us some tea, then provide your evidence with it because we won't take it seriously

Tom has just posted a video from the house party
I DID MY SHARE LAST NIGHT HUN. YOUR MOVE 🤣 screen record please if its something juicy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.