Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it back if it’s not him but he went quiet after I told him how to post so it all added up
What are the chances that you would be messaging him about this and then someone else set up a fake profile of him moments after, its quite the coincidence

Reactions: 6
Loll the way he keeps saying "at the end of the day" in that voice note.. anyone else reminded of this banger 😂 come back Jezza we need you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm saying bex made the other Butlins account cause she wasn't getting enough attention
I would accuse one of us of doing it for the crack but the only comment they’ve liked is mine ! So I would be framing myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly
I would accuse of us of doing it for the crack but the only comment they’ve liked is mine ! So I would be framing myself 😂😂😂
in your comment you refer to the toaster and kettle and that's what Charlie's friend bexy kept reacting to and told us about yesterday, I think the fake txm butlins account is her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would accuse of us of doing it for the crack but the only comment they’ve liked is mine ! So I would be framing myself 😂😂😂
If I log out I'll forget my password and disappear again I know how much everyone missed me 🙃 wasn't me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly

in your comment you refer to the toaster and kettle and that's what Charlie's friend bexy kept reacting to and told us about yesterday, I think the fake txm butlins account is her
You are def a detective ... you’re onto something!

Reactions: 5
He sounds like he’s trying to get his word count up on an essay the amount he said ‘fuckin’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First thing I did when I woke up? Came to this thread! And it hasn’t disappointed with that recording o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know the other reason everything could of went silent and no one went live or nothing g else was said is because yous figured out the car thing and they didn't want police st them haah

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.