Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put the blue tick in her username?
Oh nope sorry I am wrong 😂 I don't follow her that's why 🤣 I thought it was fake because I didn't think they'd let her be verified n not the rest 😂especially all the attention they've brought on themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OK IF ANYONE CAN MAKE SENSE THEN LEMME KNOW. Am probably going to fall asleep
From what I got from it...f***ing fidnnfhr f***ing dndbhfirnfnkanf f***ing hdurjnffbsin f***ing jaintnjrn 14 thousand followers bit weird for me to be doing that kfnfbsing f***ing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t young and pregnant have a separate Instagram to the teen mom one anyway 😂
Yeah, everyone thinks because she’s got the regular teen mom page tagged and is suddenly verified that she’s been moved onto the main show 🤔 could be true tbf , someone inbox and ask her 😄

Reactions: 3
Yeah, everyone thinks because she’s got the regular teen mom page tagged and is suddenly verified that she’s been moved onto the main show 🤔 could be true tbf , someone inbox and ask her 😄
Yeah that’s what I thought too, as lovely as alesha is, I don’t know if she would be boring on the regular teen mom 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Morgan has no redeeming features about her whatsoever, she’s preaching how fake the show is and how their lives are much better now they’re gone back to “normality” whilst still having this crappy attitude as she always has. Give it a rest hen you can tell she’s seething the shows not being renewed and everyone saw her for what she was. Typical control freak, she couldn’t control the narrative of the show that’s why she wants to cut all traces of being on it... also, right? What happened last night 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope she has been and the rest of them enjoy the bitter taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wow last night was insane , still waiting on br3tt piping up with his side of the story. I'm guessing it's all true what's been said about him. I wonder if him being bisexual is what has kicked off him and Charlie's break up , reallying wanting MTV to commission the new show , Charlie and Brett: living in a dolls party house.

I wonder what her neighbours make of it all? Partying during lockdown, driving her car into the front wall, Tom butlins and all his pals turning up as soon as Harlow is away to her dads 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was going to say someone inbox her 🤣 please do.

Reactions: 2
Can’t find the comment but someone said it looks like a like behind Charlie, it’s definitely a phone changer( there is a ballon behind Tom and then you can see the box that the you use for balloons behind Charlie

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Alesha is going to be on teen mom uk. She seems really lovely but personally I found her segments boring - also she sells the same coffee as Charlie but doesn’t get anywhere near as much flack for it as Charlie does

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Alesha is going to be on teen mom uk. She seems really lovely but personally I found her segments boring - also she sells the same coffee as Charlie but doesn’t get anywhere near as much flack for it as Charlie does
I don’t know. I found her story interesting and sad with her mum struggling to accept her new religion. Would be interesting to see how that relationship stands. And how her business course is still going ahead etc.

Reactions: 7
1BB5B2C0-773D-4649-9CA8-C8B984AC71F6.jpeg
Saw this and couldn’t help but think about the resemblance to our Charlie 😂😂😂

Sorry to take it away from the charlie saga and this is nowhere near as interesting but seen this on the fb page where someone asking if there is another series and how laura and morgan are 🙄🙄 donna also gets her arse lick comment in further up saying they facetime all the time
Her English is so bad it hurts my head

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If Brett is bi, it’s really tit of Charlie or whoever else in that friendship group to out him.

Reactions: 18
Tbf I cant belive Charlotte's not getting more tit than Charlie.

She literally yo yos between two blokes.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.