Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a stick up her arse. She’s w young girl renting a thrown up new build house.
Buying shite for the name , She will realise when she’s older what a joke it is. And just because your shoes cost fifty quid , But her Alexander McQueens slip on shoes cost 250. Doesn’t make her or you better than anyone else . She has no sense at all.

And can I just say the pic from the night out, where
It was said she looked like a bloke in drag. Brett has recently reposted it . The way Brett is holding her hand , is like how you would help a little old lady cross the street 😂😂
I'm so glad someone else has noticed this. It's so awkward 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh my lawd. They have a pillow with a photo of both of them on their bed 🤦🏼‍♀️. Maybe it’s Bretts way of keeping other lads away if they break up again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my lawd. They have a pillow with a photo of both of them on their bed 🤦🏼‍♀️. Maybe it’s Bretts way of keeping other lads away if they break up again 😂
Charlie can just hide it along with the plaque 😂 right who's making a new thread before they all kick off again. Can't believe this one lasted a day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s got a stick up her arse. She’s w young girl renting a thrown up new build house.
Buying shite for the name , She will realise when she’s older what a joke it is. And just because your shoes cost fifty quid , But her Alexander McQueens slip on shoes cost 250. Doesn’t make her or you better than anyone else . She has no sense at all.

And can I just say the pic from the night out, where
It was said she looked like a bloke in drag. Brett has recently reposted it . The way Brett is holding her hand , is like how you would help a little old lady cross the street 😂😂
He’s deffo gotta be stood on a stool or something because he looks loads bigger than her too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was supporting what you said through sarcasm. None of them have a real job and none of them take serious breaks.
No I got the sarcasm bit, I got what you meant I just couldn’t get the break bit! That’s what confused me hahahaha I’ve got you now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.