Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold the video and click download, then you can listen, I don’t know why he suggested going live then is fuming at the fact we’ve questioned him on it hahaha
he sounds like he’s been on the balloons all night

I’m confused, is he denying that’s his account when we have the proof that he asks how to post here?

Reactions: 7
OK he's basically just saying it wasn't him, if he was gonna go live he would have gone live. He isn't going to impress 300 new followers when he's got over 14000 who won't know whats going on and find it a bit weird, why would he lie. There was a few bits I couldn't quite make out but don't think it changes the general gist .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hold the video and click download, then you can listen, I don’t know why he suggested going live then is fuming at the fact we’ve questioned him on it hahaha
I couldn't quite make it out. He first said it wasn't him then when I sent the screenshot, it was him. Then..... Something was said in the audio that I can't make out. Which tells me either he is wasted or I'm tired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't quite make it out. He first said it wasn't him then when I sent the screenshot, it was him. Then..... Something was said in the audio that I can't make out. Which tells me either he is wasted or I'm tired 😂
I've tried with headphones and still can't 🤣

He’s saying
The txmbxtlins account that said they were going live isn’t him
His account on here is username bxltins

Reactions: 6
I'm saying bex made the other Butlins account cause she wasn't getting enough attention

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Your absolutely right he says my account on that thingy is B X L tins just like me instagram username, looks like @Bxltins exists as a user on here too. @Txmbxltins you big imposter you 🤣🤪
Your absolutely right he says my account on that thingy is B X L tins just like me instagram username, looks like @Bxltins exists as a user on here too. @Txmbxltins you big imposter you 🤣🤪
I take it back if it’s not him but he went quiet after I told him how to post so it all added up

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.