Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question is if Tom butlins was at charlies last week and he's bought the shopping how long did that bloody watermelon last haha

Mine has a use by date within a few days haha
That was my first thought 😂 glad someone else said it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That was my first thought 😂 glad someone else said it 🤣
I did the food shop on monday

It's deffo him. If u go back a few threads, I took one for the team and dmd him n he confirmed his username here.

I am loving the tea tonight 🤣

No way I'm sure the boy isn't a mug. Why would he go back to her? Hopefully the lad has more brains than Brett to not go back 😒
I would never go back there again, I can't think of one thing what she said to me what was the truth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I did the food shop on monday

I would never go back there again, I can't think of one thing what she said to me what was the truth
Why the hell are you doing the food shopping for her? Sounds like you've been well and truly taken advantage of.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm a bit confused on why they are selling everything. I thought Charlie was making good money from them things she sells lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why the hell are you doing the food shopping for her? Sounds like you've been well and truly taken advantage of.
For someone she claims to have known a week why would you buy her food? She actually skint like we already knew

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I say we donate some money for harlow, cause clearly they have got none🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I say we donate some money for harlow, cause clearly they have got none🤣🤣
Tom you are fully fledge tattler now 😂 dont leave

how long were you speaking to Charlie? Was this weekend the first weekend you went round? Are her lips lumpy?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I thought Brett got his car on finance?
Surely he can’t be selling it if it is ?
You can sell a financed car, as long as you pay off the remaining debt to the finance company. It’s quite hard to sell a financed car because if Brett chooses not to pay it, they could go to the new owners property and take it despite them paying for it... So most people wouldn’t go near a financed car.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone near to brett needs to go view his car for the wind up 🤣🤣 I literally would if I lived in England 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone near to brett needs to go view his car for the wind up 🤣🤣 I literally would if I lived in England 🤣
Hey the price he will be selling it at we need to sell laxashitte coffee first to earn that cash. 😄 the photo hes posting isn't recent I see no smashed windscreen haha

I swear I thought somebody would of joked and said they would pay for it with a blow job since that load of gossip came out a few days ago haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.