Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ForTheDrama

Ooh Tom reckons Brett broke into Charlies (his) house at 3am on Saturday morning shouting and threatening her, so was Tom there? Did Brett post on insta and drive his smashed car straight rounds Charlie’s? 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Aries67

We love u Tom 😇

They’re all fucking toxic and pathetic 🤣 Tom mate you dodged a bullet.

• Heart

Tianxoxo

I've just gone shop to buy myself a bottle of rosè because I gotta feeling it'll kick off more soon 🍷

• Haha

Maxiwill

No way that's sad 😞 I get you've been caught up in this circus but that little girl shouldn't be involved like that
Yeah he said on his q and a that he met Charlie in a car park, like who would take a person you met in a car park back to your house to stay for 5 days around your daughter in a house your ex partner is paying for

• Wow
  • Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Her mate had Harlow whilst she had a quick shag, it’s wrong. End of! He was in the bedroom whilst Harlow was in the house a boy she’s never met before he could’ve been a weirdo. Or anything! He’s not lol Cos I know him, but it’s vile what she did. It like she had a Britney 2009 style meltdown
Tbh your mate sounds like the scumbag, and you for trying to shame her online. So was Harlow with her mate or in the house cause you're contradicting yourself 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Bellajane

Not being funny but how can Brett sleep in that bed with Charlie knowing she’s had several guys in it over the last week, it would make me feel sick😅

• Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
wow last night was insane , still waiting on br3tt piping up with his side of the story. I'm guessing it's all true what's been said about him. I wonder if him being bisexual is what has kicked off him and Charlie's break up , reallying wanting MTV to commission the new show , Charlie and Brett: living in a dolls party house.

I wonder what her neighbours make of it all? Partying during lockdown, driving her car into the front wall, Tom butlins and all his pals turning up as soon as Harlow is away to her dads 😂😂

• Haha

Titntat

VIP Member
Brett was sleeping with my best friends vets sisters mothers hairdresser too. Know how you feel hun 🤔

If you've got no proof, it didnt happen.

• Haha

Scar14

VIP Member
Imagine coming on here, admitting your friend took advantage of someone who was vulnerable yet blaming the girl for it🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, Charlie could post photos of her completely nude and she still wouldn’t be a slag because it’s just the human body. If a guy posts a picture topless no one gives a shit, but as soon as a girl shows some cleavage, she’s a slag, grow up.
She made sure Harlow was out of the house and seems like she made sure this guy wasn’t around her if he was waiting in the bedroom while someone picked her up, sounds pretty responsible to me tbh

Debbiedownerrrr

Some life changing footage of Charlotte clicking her fingers and a rimblock appears. I reckon she’s going to be the next cleaning sensation guys

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I mean when you've potentially smashed your boyfriends windscreen, your own car and your house you probably need the money and not the watch anymore

• Haha

Iklip123

Do these people not realise “wiping the slate clean” or having a “fresh start” doesn’t work by sweeping everything under the carpet 🥴

Their lives are an absolute shit show and I just hope for the sake of Harlow they can sort it out and give their heads a wobble.

I’m a mom of 2 under 2 and not once have I thought to put my kids at risk by getting fucking spiders legs glued to my eyelids or acrylic nails (whether her auntie did them or not). My kids are my world and if I have to go without the things I usually have for the sake of their health then so bloody be it! No question about it and I’m sure any other decent parent would say the same!

Charlie is completely and utterly self centred and just seems to care about her life on social media.

And as for official br3tt cart3r he can just suck a dick.. quite literally 😬

• Haha

Debbiedownerrrr

I wonder will Charlotte do a home run and meet ash to pick up a bobby pin she left at his house 3 months ago and accidentally lock lips or will she put Conor back in this time tomorrow and post “family, me and my triplets ❤❤

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
View attachment 169833Whoever this is, you spoke for us all 😂

That literally makes no sense. She’s calling people sad for noticing but she’s going to the trouble of doing it as it’s her “information” so surely the point in doing it was to let people know? Fucking brain hurts man 😩

What never ever? Orrrrr just hour by hour?

D3EEBE5C-2606-47BE-BF79-B7F49FEFDBD1.png

Who did this? 😆

6162A586-4304-4BAF-8DA4-047F36BDF143.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22