Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I found my way over to tattle when I saw Charlotte and ‘everythinghomeandmylife’ posting about it.

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping me sane during lockdown, I didn’t realise there are people out there who share the same thoughts as me🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love the way now they are back ‘ in looove’ she’s got her phone case back on, bet the plaque above the beds back too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
guys is Charlie wearing a bleeping engagement ring in her latest pictures of her and Harlow? and the team bride bow on her story?! I'm gonna have a breakdown I swear to god. genuinely interested as to how Jane must feel to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it did Please tell me they haven’t got engaged that soon after everything that’s gone on 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She announced last night she was having another social media break 🙄 lasted less time than the first one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she's purposely done that if u see the next pic with harlows bow, it's moved to her middle finger 🤣

Reactions: 4
These lot really do my head in with their social media breaks, all they do is don’t go on the app for few hours and then they’re back on... I’ve had longer farts than their so called social media breaks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see these comments Charlie made about the Carleigh girl? She does realise Brett was responding to the “beggy witch”? Honestly hilarious
so much for #bekind.
bet the girl wasn’t that much of a freak when your baby daddy was meeting her 🤥

Reactions: 16
Whenever someone mentions Brett's mum I just think of the salmon situation and would you ever leave me Brett
I made my daughter salmon for lunch and had a chuckle to myself thinking about this 😂

"Who even eats salmon" a lot of people tbh Charlie. She acted like Brett's mum had said she was planning on curling one out on the table mid-party.

Then somebody asked if she had ever even tried it and she says no 😂😂😂 AND THEN she tried it and was like "oh it's alright actually" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think I found my way over to tattle when I saw Charlotte and ‘everythinghomeandmylife’ posting about it.

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping me sane during lockdown, I didn’t realise there are people out there who share the same thoughts as me🤣😂
Thats how I found it 🤣 dont get me started on that everything home and my life🤣. I'm not allowed to say anything on here anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It does say team bride however I sometimes put stuff in my daughter in the shop for a cute picture, I mean I wouldn’t at the moment, she’s just trying to stay relevant as usual

Reactions: 3
Can someone update me please . Has Charlie slept with someone else ? Have pics/videos of bretts cock appeared online in so behind !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.