Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Butlins is stirring the pot uploading stories from last week presumably in Charlie’s house

Reactions: 5
Oh and now he’s posted one from during the day, don’t know is he’s just trying to prove he stayed

Reactions: 7
I was gonna keep quiet but don't think I can do it anymore. Brett was sleeping with me when him and Charlie broke up. We only just had sex last Saturday and now he is ghosting me and I have to find out that him and Charlie are back together. He told me he was gonna come out to his mates so we could be together.
Considering he was at home 🤪 can these fake accounts duck off now.
3EC4FB0C-186F-434A-9DAA-CC0CE15314CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah this is a joke now. This isn't real 😒 can people stop making fake accounts to post bs.

If anyone related to anyone we talk about on the thread is going to do us some tea, then provide your evidence with it because we won't take it seriously

I DID MY SHARE LAST NIGHT HUN. YOUR MOVE 🤣 screen record please if its something juicy
My phones being stupid and won’t let me upload screen recordings😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My phones being stupid and won’t let me upload screen recordings😭
Bxtlins video wasnt really worth screen recording. About 5 of them chatting, with balloons and wine. Charlie wasnt in it though (perhaps cleaning herself up)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Smokesandblokes already deleted their account? 😂😂 as if they believe we are THAT gullible

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.