Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it really sad on Charlottes story when one of the girls asked what it was and she just ignored her :(

Reactions: 5
She’s not a slut. But she is a idiot , and unfortunately she’s playing her mistakes out to thousands of people online .

But I will say it pisses me off that day mike has shagged twenty girls no one says anything . But a girl does it , automatic slag. Anyway I’m derailing the thread .

We also don’t need to see Brett and Charlie nudey pudey in bed . And she quite clearly has issues if every time they have a spat she’s telling everyone , he sucks people off and goes with guys .

Reactions: 9
Why didnt your mate use protection then? Takes two to tango! Why is it always the girl who is slut shamed? The guy is just as bad!
She didn't just blame Charlie, she's called him a prick. Think she's just making her point about Charlie leaving Harlow for a shag.

Reactions: 8
Wait guys I’m really late can someone fill me in on what’s happened? Here’s what I’ve read so far..
• Charlie drove a car into her house
• She smashed up Bretts car
• She slept with someone else

I’m really sorry this has probably been addressed but I’m blocked from them all so I have no idea what’s going on 🙃

Reactions: 1
My point of slut shaming is that you're using her sexuality to shame her online, it's something men are not subject to, and it's a social construct that discriminates against women based on the fact we shouldn't be perceived as sexual but in my opinion people can shag who they like. Sounds to me like Charlie has told a close friend she's having a guy over, then made sure Harlow was looked after so isn't just inviting people over and putting Harlow at risk, she's made sure someone is taking care of her and even if she was on her own with a new guy there was someone on their way over to her house.
What does the term “man bleep” or “duck boy” mean then. Just because women can’t handle the term slut doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen to men.

-Don’t mean to go off the thread but this is why male suicide rate is bloody high! Because apparently men aren’t victims of any shaming what so ever and get away with murder. It’s just simply not the case

• Heart
  • Angry
What does the term “man bleep” or “duck boy” mean then. Just because women can’t handle the term slut doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen to men.

-Don’t mean to go off the thread but this is why male suicide rate is bloody high! Because apparently men aren’t victims of any shaming what so ever and get away with murder. It’s just simply not the case
Oh shut up your the one slut shaming 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16

I can see both points, but would everyone be saying the same if brett had slept with a few people in the time they were split up or would he be called a bad dad for not focusing on harloe, being called a man bleep or slated for not waiting long enough since breaking up with Charlie

• Heart
Reactions: 6

No one said men don’t get shamed for anything. But if your friend had posted a photo topless nothing would be said, yet Charlie posts a photo with cleavage and she’s a slag. You’ve not called your friend a man bleep or fuckboy though? You’ve just blamed Charlie for the whole situation. Maybe the constant slut shaming women get is a high factor for suicide rates too?
Note to add - I am well aware that male suicide is higher than female and don’t mean to take attention away from that, just simply saying it works both ways. You can’t come on here calling someone a slag and then say male suicide rates are high cos people are saying you’re slut shaming a woman.

Wait guys I’m really late can someone fill me in on what’s happened? Here’s what I’ve read so far..
• Charlie drove a car into her house
• She smashed up Bretts car
• She slept with someone else

I’m really sorry this has probably been addressed but I’m blocked from them all so I have no idea what’s going on 🙃
Charlie and Brett split . Charlie did some silky nightie pics to show Brett what he’s missing .

Brett wanted his toaster and kettle back , for his quarters at mama Janes.

Charlie had lockdown parties , did balloons .
Shagged a guy called Tom.
And then apparently drove her car into her “ drive “. Which was later proven to be bullshit as she doesn’t have a drive . Hit the house and caused some major structural damage .

Brett posted about it . Someone also smashed his window screen in.

Then all of a sudden they back together .
Tommy butlins comes in cause he shagged Charlie . Tells us the watermelon Harlow is eating he bought.
He then told us Charlie showed everyone nakey pics of Brett and his wee lighter penis . When’s videos of him . And he also sucks people off for a gram of coke .

Charlie and Brett sharing pics of them so in love on her insta . Then slagging tattle off again. After she sent her mate Becky here with screen pics of Brett telling Charlie to pretty much kill herself .

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can see both points, but would everyone be saying the same if brett had slept with a few people in the time they were split up or would he be called a bad dad for not focusing on harloe, being called a man bleep or slated for not waiting long enough since breaking up with Charlie
Yep I would. If Brett sent Harlow to his mates so he could get a shag. Yep he’s a prick too lol no different no Matter what gender! Stop turning this into a feminist issue.

Oh shut up your the one slut shaming 🤦🏻‍♀️
The picture she post are a slutty! You all said it’s inappropriate due to the fact she’s a mother, now I’m slut shaming...

Reactions: 2
Irregardless of if she’s a bleep or not. Her daughter shouldn’t be exposed to random men. That is the babies a home and it’s should a safe place always. Having men in and out is disgusting. Random people getting pissed up around your kids toys and her room. It’s just wrong. She met mr butlins in a car park and had him round for a week. Thank god he isn’t a freak.

Reactions: 15
Irregardless of if she’s a bleep or not. Her daughter shouldn’t be exposed to random men. That is the babies a home and it’s should a safe place always. Having men in and out is disgusting. Random people getting pissed up around your kids toys and her room. It’s just wrong. She met mr butlins in a car park and had him round for a week. Thank god he isn’t a freak.
This is my point.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.