Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s already been covered, but what did MTV say about Charlotte? Why is she so annoyed with them?
Yeah literally the above. But literally, it is covered in several threads back in pure tattler fashion :LOL:

Reactions: 2
“dear lord, what a sad little life Charlie. You ruined my windscreen completely so you could have my money. I hope now you spend it on lessons of grace & decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on”
Maybe she should spend her money or should I say Bretts money on fixing the home she drove a car into 🤷🏼‍♀️
need some new entertainment from the likes of Morgan & Laura or even some more raps from big Don & ‘con con’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Go to work and there's 11 new pages 😅 it's lovely to see Charlotte's girls finally walking around and playing like normal toddlers ☺

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit like when people buy the Valentino purses/clutch bags thinking it’s the same Valentino as the shoes. Makes them look boujie. Budget designer. No offence to anyone that wears it! Some VW stuff is absolutely lovely, but it’s like affordable luxury, which defeats the point of it being luxury.

Reactions: 8
She’s got a stick up her arse. She’s w young girl renting a thrown up new build house.
Buying shite for the name , She will realise when she’s older what a joke it is. And just because your shoes cost fifty quid , But her Alexander McQueens slip on shoes cost 250. Doesn’t make her or you better than anyone else . She has no sense at all.

And can I just say the pic from the night out, where
It was said she looked like a bloke in drag. Brett has recently reposted it . The way Brett is holding her hand , is like how you would help a little old lady cross the street 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“dear lord, what a sad little life Charlie. You ruined my windscreen completely so you could have my money. I hope now you spend it on lessons of grace & decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on”
Stick a fork in me I’m done 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is what does she even see in brett

What did charlie sleep with someone else as well ?🤣🤣🤣
I think we all know now she's back with Brett to avoid paying for the damage to his window because let's face it. U know and we know she got someone to do it.
Plus the amount it's going to cost to fix the house. It's literally all about money.

You had a lucky escape pal

I can't believe I had to filter through about 11 threads today 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.