Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Ellie has been caught doing something she shouldn’t have been, that girls latest tiktok is her tyres stabbed! Ellie is so guilty in the comments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone elses keep taking you back to 14 mins in? I'm watching it and then it just flicks back to the same part. I'm giving up for today 🤣

I’m sorry but why are Jamie’s fingers so dirty 🤢 I get when he’s working etc but they’re away in Amsterdam there’s no need

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well sick bay is back 😴 if there was no footage of her in the ambulance it didn’t happen Chlo 😂.

Her mums true colours are coming out too, glad I don’t live anywhere near her, I would be raging if someone had an after party in their hot tub after hours.

I’m finding Angel quite annoying, she just keeps nipping the poor boys head, she doesn’t let him speak.

Also Ishas segments make me cringe, she is definitely flogging a dead horse, glad they are no longer together.

Whitney, queen, the end 😂

Reactions: 6
Well sick bay is back 😴 if there was no footage of her in the ambulance it didn’t happen Chlo 😂.

Her mums true colours are coming out too, glad I don’t live anywhere near her, I would be raging if someone had an after party in their hot tub after hours.

I’m finding Angel quite annoying, she just keeps nipping the poor boys head, she doesn’t let him speak.

Also Ishas segments make me cringe, she is definitely flogging a dead horse, glad they are no longer together.

Whitney, queen, the end 😂
I mean Chloe could move out if she’s that bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These poor girls 😡
Christ so Ellie can have a baby at 16 (or however old just going off the whole teen mum thing), not be married, break up with her boyfriend, move that other lad in and then go back to the baby daddy but those two ladies cannot both be mothers? What a strange woman she is (and homophobic to boot)

Reactions: 19
Ellie is a disgrace!
I was trying to find the TikTok stuff about the wedding but i couldn't. Im kind of glad I didnt. What a horrible person she is!

Im 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and really bad sickness. I honestly threw my guts up seeing the state of Jamie's nails, I still can't get the thought of him eating with them hands out of my head!

Reactions: 7
This! My partner is a mechanic and he scrubs her hands daily and you can still tell he’s been at work
There’s an amazing black soap on Amazon that works wondersssss my fellas a mechanic too & finally has clean hands 🙏🏼😂

Reactions: 1
There’s an amazing black soap on Amazon that works wondersssss my fellas a mechanic too & finally has clean hands 🙏🏼😂
I’ll be ordering this right now 😂 my partners are no where near as bad as Jamie’s but he’s spends about an hour in the shower after work with a nail brush every day 😂😂 thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 2