Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with Angel 🙈
Usually Whitney is alright but her saying it's stressful packing her childs clothes to go to his dads 🤣 come on 🫣

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, must be so difficult staying at home all day with a toddler (that would probably get nursery for free too) and fill out some paperwork 🙄

You can tell Angel is basically still a child.

Also did anyone spy all the sugary snacks and junk she was putting away 😮

Reactions: 5
Imagine being in a relationship where “sitting on the sofa next to you” is seen as effort! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Isha babes, take the hint!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Angel is slowly becoming more annoying than Chloe. It’s like it’s a race between the two to see who wins by the end of the series at this point!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god did Jamie even wash his hands before he ate. I couldn't stop thinking about it 😪
Yeah, that was kinda gross, I know she was hen pecking him to eat but seriously man you’re basically eating grease and metal particles 🤢.

He clearly wants to be out with the lads. I’m glad she finally put her own worth first and is going it alone.

Whitney annoyed me this week, moaning about how single mums don’t get a break, seems like Khalil goes to his dads for a week at a time. I’m sure we witnessed all the partying she did! Her choice not to complete college work, I don’t want to hear the whinging 😂

Chloe’s mum annoyed me more than Chloe this week, she was quite aggressive

Reactions: 3
I get angel is pregnant and hormonal but?? what paperwork do they have to fill out? surely whatever it is won't take her ALL DAY lmao

Reactions: 7
I get angel is pregnant and hormonal but?? what paperwork do they have to fill out? surely whatever it is won't take her ALL DAY lmao
My thoughts exactly! Not to mention most tit these days is done online! Can’t think of one bill/something I need to arrange that I have to complete actual paperwork for??

I tell a lie, I had to put an X in my postal vote 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she's in a flat and (hopefully) paying rent and council tax and other bills so what does she need to "sort out"? weird

Reactions: 6
The only form I have to fill out via paper is DLA for my son. Maybe she’s having to do PIP for herself/matt or DLA for Teddy