Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical to ignore everything nice being said (which is a lot) and the one criticism on here ever about her pjs riles her up that badly. Obviously she’s allowed to clear it up but why the anger at tattlers when the editing apparently made it look that way, save that energy for the producers lol
completely agree, think she has had nothing but positive things said on here. I think if you are going to go on shows on tv then you have to accept you may get criticism. I don’t think it needed brought attention too as seemed a lot of people never even noticed what she wore

Reactions: 7
It’s so infuriating when these families think having another baby or getting a pet will fix the relationship issues.

Isha needs to seek support for her mental health- not a bloody puppy! End the relationship, it’s Toxic.

Angel is a child and has issues which she needs to address- another baby in the mix is only gonna increase the pressure within that relationship.

Whitney is the only one who has it together it would appear- someone tell her mother to put her bloody boobs away!!

It’s nice to see Chloe happy with her BF.
She needs to move out if she can’t tolerate her mothers ways.

Reactions: 5
Chloe’s mum is an embarrassment. I am probably about her age and I would not dream of going out partying and embarrassing my kids - one of whom is 20 and is home from university at the moment. Nobody can be forever 25. It’s pathetic really.

Reactions: 5
Typical to ignore everything nice being said (which is a lot) and the one criticism on here ever about her pjs riles her up that badly. Obviously she’s allowed to clear it up but why the anger at tattlers when the editing apparently made it look that way, save that energy for the producers lol
Oh no she’s annoyed at me for bringing up her wearing full pyjamas as she dropped her son off at his FIRST DAY of nursery. Hun I thought it was hilarious and I was gobsmacked you went out like that with no shame, chill 😂😭

Reactions: 8
I think Angel is being hard on Matt, personally. He wasn’t mean to her - he was trying to help with the painting. And tbh I think he’s right about the bedroom situation. They could at least make a bedroom for Teddy and see if he wants to sleep in there. I say this as someone who co-sleeps.

Poor Whitney. It probably would have been better for her to learn to drive before going back to college. She’s really expecting too much of herself.

All the babies are cute.

Oh no she’s annoyed at me for bringing up her wearing full pyjamas as she dropped her son off at his FIRST DAY of nursery. Hun I thought it was hilarious and I was gobsmacked you went out like that with no shame, chill 😂😭
Literally, she was FUMING lol. I don’t get it, defo not that deep and it’s nothing compared to the love she gets on here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chloe’s mum is an embarrassment. I am probably about her age and I would not dream of going out partying and embarrassing my kids - one of whom is 20 and is home from university at the moment. Nobody can be forever 25. It’s pathetic really.

I’ve just come across her instagram, what an embarrassment

IMG_1855.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
chloe's mum clearly loves her daughter (and EH) but i'd be annoyed too if she had an all night party!! i get she missed out whilst "raising her kids" but.... she's knocking 40 surely, its not the time to be blaring music in a hot tub at 4am. i bet her neighbours love her lmao NOT

Reactions: 6
I feel that Chloe is out of order. She continually guilt trips her mother for her past mistakes, tries to make out that she is the only responsible adult in the house and then gets her mother doing all the work while she malingers with her medical episodes.

Sure it’s embarrassing to have a grandmother out partying and waking up the neighbours, but isn’t it also embarrassing to have a teenager whose chosen to have a baby without a job, without a father for the child, and can’t drive and can’t look after herself and is still reliant on her mother due to her supposed medical issues?

Even if she is paying half the bills, that’s only because her mother agreed to film for Teen Mom as that is Chloe’s income source…she wouldn’t have been able to be on the show without use of her mother’s house for filming and her mother being in the footage…in series 1 I don’t remember her doing anything without her mother present, there couldn’t have been any footage without her mother’s inclusion. Even going to beauty pageants and looking at a property to rent…her mother is constantly with her and being her taxi driver and babysitter.

Sure it’s annoying to have been woken up by her mother and her friends being drunk downstairs…but Chloe hasn’t got a job to go to in the morning…so it’s hardly a big deal to have this happen occasionally. Especially considering the trade-off of how much her mother helps her. I think she decided to mention it on camera to shame her mother and make her mother apologise. She might pay half the bills, but does she do half the housework? Does she look after her own child all the time or does her mother do it for her, does she pay for a taxi when she goes out or expect her mother to drive her around?

As for the mother saying she missed on doing these things when young so just enjoying herself…good on her…because if Chloe hadn’t decided to have a child and then decided not to move out…there would be no baby in the house to be disturbed by partying…yet somehow it’s still the mother’s fault for Chloe dealing with one single night of disturbance.

I’d be annoyed if I lived next door…but not if I owed the person partying loads of gratitude as per Chloe owes her mother. If her mother had decided she didn’t want a baby in the house, Chloe’s options would be termination, make a miraculous recovery, or risk social services taking her child away as she’s medically incapable of caring for a baby every single day.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Chloe owes her mother gratitude. I personally don’t expect my children to be grateful I brought them up - it was my choice to have them, after all. I think Chloe will move out as soon as she can. If she didn’t have all those health issues, I don’t think she’d be living with her mum at all tbh. I have changed my mind about her bf - he seems genuinely lovely and Chloe is a lot nicer with him.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Chloe owes her mother gratitude. I personally don’t expect my children to be grateful I brought them up - it was my choice to have them, after all. I think Chloe will move out as soon as she can. If she didn’t have all those health issues, I don’t think she’d be living with her mum at all tbh. I have changed my mind about her bf - he seems genuinely lovely and Chloe is a lot nicer with him.
He’s calm and stable which is something she’s lacked her whole life, seems like she’s become the same since we last saw her

Reactions: 1
There’s an amazing black soap on Amazon that works wondersssss my fellas a mechanic too & finally has clean hands 🙏🏼😂
I’m generally a reader and not a contributor but can someone please drop the link to this soap, my partners a mechanic too & I spend an hour a week wiping down my white doorframes cos no matter how hard he scrubs his hands are still dirty 🫣

Reactions: 1
Haven’t looked on this thread in agesssss but saw a tik tok from last month of Ellie saying she couldn’t do Season 2 because of all the hate she got 🙄 She is acting like she’s a massive celebrity who would be in danger doing the show 😭 MTV has had huge shows where the cast have got lots of hate and I’m sure they didn’t boot them off the show because of it. Her calling it an end of an era as well.. hun you did 1 season 😂

• Haha