• Yes

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • Yes but with new mums

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there will be a second series, ellie nodded the other day on live, I don’t think there allowed to say if there is or not

Angels tiktok, wonder if she is back with him or just spending the day together

Reactions: 2
Someone post here when she does please, I always miss her live dramas 🤣
She thinks she rushed into and it’s not what she thinks it is, she says and now she’s trying to get a career
---
I’m finding it dead funny Chloe’s mam saying she can’t do babies and doesn’t like them explains a lot really 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks she rushed into and it’s not what she thinks it is, she says and now she’s trying to get a career
---
I’m finding it dead funny Chloe’s mam saying she can’t do babies and doesn’t like them explains a lot really 🫣
Rushed into what? That’s so bad of Chloe’s mum considering her whole experience with Chloe being in care 😬

Reactions: 4
Sorry did I miss something what did Chloe's mum do
They spoke about how on the show it was portrayed that Chloe’s mum was a lot more hands on than she is, she said she doesn’t like being alone with EH and she just can’t be motherly or maternal to young kids, which explains a lot about Chloe’s stint in care

Reactions: 4