Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just watching it now, so havent caught up yet, but it stressed me out how Isha was hanging those clothes on the maiden!

Chloe made me laugh, all last season banging on about her mum leaving her when she was a child and her abandonment issues. This season she’s scared to let her partners family in because the only person who’s ever stayed around is her mum 🙄
I literally said to my partner “she was in foster care” as soon as she said this!! He burst out laughing because how ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ellie was just basically going on about how they can’t judge her as a mother. That she was close friends with them and they all just dropped her. She knew about angel being pregnant and what not

Reactions: 1
I really feel for Isha and really just wanted to give her a hug. I know we only see a snapshot of their real lives but I think she really needs to get out of the house. I know she says she sees her mum and her friend but I think she needs to do more with herself. I’m on maternity leave at the minute and sometimes find myself struggling with depression and anxiety but I know staying at home all day does absolutely nothing for my mental health. It seems like she’s so reliant on Jamie that when he doesn’t give her what she wants she crumbles.

I think we’ve all been there when we have a script in our head of how we think a conversation is going to go and it just doesn’t work out that way? I think Isha brought up the suitcases thinking they’d have a normal chat and I feel for her that it went so wrong. Bottom line is the both of them are sick to death of the other and are just fed up. Made up for her if she is single. Hopefully can find herself and work on her own self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow well I was on tiktok earlier and this video came on my fyp and it was someone saying her mother in law attended her (same sex) wedding and basically had the MIL face on her and wore a white dress 😐 and she'd commented on a video so this girl was calling her out and she'd posted pix of them looking miserable at the wedding and one of the pix was Ellie 😳 So someone commented and asked if it was Ellie and the girl who posted it confirmed Ellie is her partners niece and that she has sent her homophobic messages since their wedding 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow well I was on tiktok earlier and this video came on my fyp and it was someone saying her mother in law attended her (same sex) wedding and basically had the MIL face on her and wore a white dress 😐 and she'd commented on a video so this girl was calling her out and she'd posted pix of them looking miserable at the wedding and one of the pix was Ellie 😳 So someone commented and asked if it was Ellie and the girl who posted it confirmed Ellie is her partners niece and that she has sent her homophobic messages since their wedding 😳
damn I saw the video on my fyp and scrolled past not realising, can’t believe I didn’t realise Ellie was there

Crikey, where do MTV pull these people from😭
I know. Ellie hasn't put herself across very well at all but it's even more disgusting to send homophobic messages to someone in your own family, especially after being invited to their wedding. Did anyone see the mother in law on the video?? She had a white lacy dress on like..... WHO WEARS THAT TO A WEDDING lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m just watching now and I can’t believe Whitney dropped her son off at nursery in her full night wear 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m just watching now and I can’t believe Whitney dropped her son off at nursery in her full night wear 😂
I’m glad you said this, I was thinking the same but when I came on the thread and no one had mentioned it I thought I was just being a witch thinking it 😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t judge I regularly drop my kids off in pyjamas with a hoodie on I’ll brush my teeth before and then come home and finish getting ready 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m glad you said this, I was thinking the same but when I came on the thread and no one had mentioned it I thought I was just being a witch thinking it 😂
Nah sorry I think it’s so trampy when people do the school run in pyjamas 😭 the school I work at now has a policy to say parents shouldn’t be in pyjamas lol

Reactions: 15
Nah sorry I think it’s so trampy when people do the school run in pyjamas 😭 the school I work at now has a policy to say parents shouldn’t be in pyjamas lol
Comes to something when the school needs to put a policy in to tell parents to wash and dress for drop off 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8