Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is looking very thin though - she was slim before. Her boyfriend’s dad sounds Australian, I thought? I hope the bf doesn’t turn out to be a clout chaser because there is something a bit off about him, I thought.

Reactions: 4
Chloe is looking very thin though - she was slim before. Her boyfriend’s dad sounds Australian, I thought? I hope the bf doesn’t turn out to be a clout chaser because there is something a bit off about him, I thought.
I thought her boyfriend seems lovely to be fair! and he does his own thing with acting plus she’s on teen mom uk next gen don’t think there’s much clout to chase besides a nurofen advert 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Calling her an idiot was bang out of order but isha started that conversation so aggressively I thought. Could’ve just been a simple question not just shouting at him straight away. just think they bring out the worst in each other tbh

Reactions: 10
I'm caught up finally!

Chloe, I'll remain on the fence, I hope she's watched herself back & realised how pathetic she was coming across. Agree she seems thin but perhaps its due to the kidney issue.

Isha, she does start with an aggressive tone, I think that immediately gets Jamie's back up, however to say what he did, wow, that poor girl. He needs to do some research into dyslexia & understand, regardless of whether he is with her, he never knows, arlo might have it too. I think Isha has ptsd. I did & I had counselling later. It really did help.

Haven't really got much to say on the other 2 as the weren't really shown too much.

Reactions: 7
I thought her boyfriend seems lovely to be fair! and he does his own thing with acting plus she’s on teen mom uk next gen don’t think there’s much clout to chase besides a nurofen advert 🤣🤣
She has a lot of followers on TikTok. I’m not sure how many you need to have to get paid but she has 600k. Hopefully he turns out to be decent. He did seem lovely with the little girl - it’s hard to fake that for as long as a year.

Reactions: 1
I watched it last night and I hated the way Jamie spoke to isha last night it was out of order I get that isha came across quite snappy but maybe she knew he was going to react like that? My ex spoke absolutely horrible to me and I was on eggshells the full time so even a simple conversation I was defensive from the start

isha and jamie stress me out, she's already ready to cry and he seems to have a lot of pent up annoyance from how she behaves

Reactions: 8
I saw it differently, I felt for Jamie in that situation. He said something about ‘needing’ to say those things to her.

I think he has a fair point, he is at work all day to support the family, and their child is now at an age where she is not needing to support him every minute of the day (naps, independent play etc), he was saying that she does get moments during the day to get other things done…evident by the fact that she has time to meet up with her best friend nearly every day and her mother.

He was expressing that she brings ever minor problem to him maw doesn’t take any responsibility…the way he expressed it was rude and wrong, but I could completely see his point. She has booked a holiday as a present for him (which his wages possibly paid for), so she managed to read well enough to do that part…then didn’t want to take responsibility for anything thereafter. So she couldn’t make a decision about luggage, and when she asked him she immediately became aggressive and made it his problem even though she was the one who made the booking and he did answer the question about how many suitcases…I think he was annoyed that she expected him to know the right answer if she didn’t. All the stuff about not printing tickets etc, why didn’t she get the best friend or mother to help? I can understand her struggling due to dyslexia, but if she wants to arrange a present for him…get help to arrange it properly or don’t do it at all.

So if she’s spent 5 mins making the booking, is it then Jamie who has to sort out luggage requirements, printing of tickets and check-in stuff, does he have to drive to the airport and sort out parking, does he have to do hotel check-in and sort of an itinerary and budget for the holiday? When you look at it from his point of view, it isn’t much of a holiday if she just expect him to do everything.

It seems like Jamie is at the end of his tether with this type of behaviour from her all the time. We had the same thing last series when she wanted to move to a bigger house closer to her mother and wouldn’t look at properties without him and he didn’t have time off work…she was the one who wanted to move and he wasn’t objecting to it, and wasn’t fussed about the fine details of the house…he just wanted her to live where she was comfortable and what she was suggesting was reasonable. He still went along with the move and physically did the removals, even though he personally had no reason to even want to move.

She is the type of woman that would phone her man when he is in the middle of something at work and disturb him to rant about the washing machine breaking down…at a moment that he can do nothing about it. Or the type who would get into a high state of emotion because he doesn’t have an opinion and feel the need to discus which restaurant to eat in and wants her to have her own choice.

She’s also the type that might want him to earn the money, manage the bills without her doing any budgeting work, and then spend money without regard to the household finances and be upset when he asks he what she’s spending on when the money is running out at the end of the month.

It seems like Jamie is a decent working man, and Isha is still a child wanting to be looked after. That’s why he doesn’t spend time with her or want affection because she’ll complain and create more work for him the more he interacts with her.

I think it came out wrong calling her thick, I don’t think he was really talking about her being dyslexic, I think he was talking about her expecting him to understand every little thing and be responsible for every little thing, and her doing things like booking a holiday and not expecting afterwards to have to deal with these minor issues herself. I think he was telling her that she shouldn’t get into these things if she doesn’t want to deal with it. I imagine having to live with someone this needy would be very draining.
---
Ps Witney’s mother…my favourite character in the show by far, supportive and funny. But…those breasts…are they real? I’ve never seen anyone that large before…even women with implants. If they are natural I’m surprised she’s never had them reduced due to back pain. She clearly confident with her body with the way she dresses, but surely it must be physically uncomfortable to be that shape?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just because he works and she looks after their child, that doesn’t make Jamie morally superior though. I think they are badly suited to one another - they are both immature. Neither of them has good enough conflict resolution skills to really read how the other person is feeling. They will be better off apart before another child arrives into the mix.

Reactions: 6
I saw it differently, I felt for Jamie in that situation. He said something about ‘needing’ to say those things to her.

I think he has a fair point, he is at work all day to support the family, and their child is now at an age where she is not needing to support him every minute of the day (naps, independent play etc), he was saying that she does get moments during the day to get other things done…evident by the fact that she has time to meet up with her best friend nearly every day and her mother.

He was expressing that she brings ever minor problem to him maw doesn’t take any responsibility…the way he expressed it was rude and wrong, but I could completely see his point. She has booked a holiday as a present for him (which his wages possibly paid for), so she managed to read well enough to do that part…then didn’t want to take responsibility for anything thereafter. So she couldn’t make a decision about luggage, and when she asked him she immediately became aggressive and made it his problem even though she was the one who made the booking and he did answer the question about how many suitcases…I think he was annoyed that she expected him to know the right answer if she didn’t. All the stuff about not printing tickets etc, why didn’t she get the best friend or mother to help? I can understand her struggling due to dyslexia, but if she wants to arrange a present for him…get help to arrange it properly or don’t do it at all.

So if she’s spent 5 mins making the booking, is it then Jamie who has to sort out luggage requirements, printing of tickets and check-in stuff, does he have to drive to the airport and sort out parking, does he have to do hotel check-in and sort of an itinerary and budget for the holiday? When you look at it from his point of view, it isn’t much of a holiday if she just expect him to do everything.

It seems like Jamie is at the end of his tether with this type of behaviour from her all the time. We had the same thing last series when she wanted to move to a bigger house closer to her mother and wouldn’t look at properties without him and he didn’t have time off work…she was the one who wanted to move and he wasn’t objecting to it, and wasn’t fussed about the fine details of the house…he just wanted her to live where she was comfortable and what she was suggesting was reasonable. He still went along with the move and physically did the removals, even though he personally had no reason to even want to move.

She is the type of woman that would phone her man when he is in the middle of something at work and disturb him to rant about the washing machine breaking down…at a moment that he can do nothing about it. Or the type who would get into a high state of emotion because he doesn’t have an opinion and feel the need to discus which restaurant to eat in and wants her to have her own choice.

She’s also the type that might want him to earn the money, manage the bills without her doing any budgeting work, and then spend money without regard to the household finances and be upset when he asks he what she’s spending on when the money is running out at the end of the month.

It seems like Jamie is a decent working man, and Isha is still a child wanting to be looked after. That’s why he doesn’t spend time with her or want affection because she’ll complain and create more work for him the more he interacts with her.

I think it came out wrong calling her thick, I don’t think he was really talking about her being dyslexic, I think he was talking about her expecting him to understand every little thing and be responsible for every little thing, and her doing things like booking a holiday and not expecting afterwards to have to deal with these minor issues herself. I think he was telling her that she shouldn’t get into these things if she doesn’t want to deal with it. I imagine having to live with someone this needy would be very draining.
---
Ps Witney’s mother…my favourite character in the show by far, supportive and funny. But…those breasts…are they real? I’ve never seen anyone that large before…even women with implants. If they are natural I’m surprised she’s never had them reduced due to back pain. She clearly confident with her body with the way she dresses, but surely it must be physically uncomfortable to be that shape?

I thought the same about Whitneys mum! She's an absolute legend but I wish she would donate some of the boobage to me 🤣

• Haha
Guys anyone else got paramount plus? It’s not showing lasts night episode on there for me doesn’t it usually come on like teen mom uk one does?

Hate to say it but also found Chloe slightly more bearable, and I do like the boyfriend (so far). He looks like he would push her in the wheelchair when she can't walk. 😂

I feel a bit for Isha but yes she definitely doesn't help herself. I'm glad her mum seems supportive. Feel a bit for Jamie too, but didn't like the things he said. I hope he watched it back.

Love Whitney and her mum. Your mum showing up no matter what your age is so important.

Angel and Matt are still going to be the same for the whole series!

• Haha

---
Interesting take. I understand what you mean. I do think they're both in a rut where they could both step back, address what their own behaviour is like & maybe fix it but it doesn't look like they're together now anyway.

Reactions: 2
Chloe made me laugh, all last season banging on about her mum leaving her when she was a child and her abandonment issues. This season she’s scared to let her partners family in because the only person who’s ever stayed around is her mum 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21