Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God they’re all chavs on this series aren’t they. The only one I respect is Whitney.
Chloe’s mom is tragic.
Jamie is horrible Isha, I don’t know how she’s still with him, it’s giving Jordan and Chloe 2.0. Also his hands are filthy, Isha must have BV surely.
Angel is trying her best but her and Matt should not be together. I do think Matt is sensible in what he’s saying but probably just wants Teddy out the room so he can have a shag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God they’re all chavs on this series aren’t they. The only one I respect is Whitney.
Chloe’s mom is tragic.
Jamie is horrible Isha, I don’t know how she’s still with him, it’s giving Jordan and Chloe 2.0. Also his hands are filthy, Isha must have BV surely.
Angel is trying her best but her and Matt should not be together. I do think Matt is sensible in what he’s saying but probably just wants Teddy out the room so he can have a shag.
Not sure that stopped them, they made Teddy Eddy the second anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How horrid is Ellie! Silly little girl!!

Actually didn't mind Chloe on this one. Yes she was poorly but I actually felt sorry for her this time as she looked very genuine & did look very unwell. She obviously was told to put it on last time! I'm starting to understand why she treated her mum the way she did in the 1st series too!

Reactions: 5
Chloe’s mom is tragic.

The BV comment made me crease 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just catching up as I’ve been away and I’m wondering if anyone’s actually enjoying this lol? How is this tv content? Arguing over luggage allowances and the driest small talk ever meeting your bf’s parents?
---
I’m team Jamie actually seeing the argument as well. Isha seems narcissistic going on about how nice she is doing this for him but she’s done duck all lol, she’s implying he does all the leg work for his own birthday by screaming at him. Then weaponising tears to manipulate the whole situation

Reactions: 6
I’m just watching now and I can’t believe Whitney dropped her son off at nursery in her full night wear 😂
I know! What was the point of stopping him then going home to get dressed then her mum dropping her at school??

Reactions: 4
Glad Chloe has dropped the EH but Elizabeth Hope is a mouth full, when I worked in a nursery I always felt sorry for the children with long names as they have more to write especially as they are learning.
Glad she seems happier and has more to her storyline than just the illnesses but her voice still jars as it comes across very rehearsed when 'narrating'.
To be fair I hope all of the cast have calmer/ quieter lives than what is shown especially for their children's sake.

Reactions: 8
These poor girls 😡
Ellie is an absolute disgrace and I think she genuinely hates seeing others happy and her behaviour all comes from jealousy. I saw her TikTok the other day saying how she was told it was best for her not to do the new series because of all the unfair hate she was getting! Nothing to do with you sitting on live ignoring your child at gone 11pm him still bouncing off the walls, grabbing your vapes, drinking chocolate milk from a baby bottle, shouting for you while you ignore him and rant and swear on your livestream of course none of that 🙄
---
Chloe’s mom is tragic.
I thought last series that angel and Matt shouldn’t be together was very suprised that they still were and they’d had another baby. Typical couple having another baby to try fix their issues when it actually does the opposite. I don’t give them long

Reactions: 12
I hope this whole season isn't going to be chloe saying "omg do you get the ick? do you love me even tho im chronically disabled?? 🥺" to her boyfriend, YAWN

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up on this weeks episode and these girls are really showing their age. It sounds horrible but they’re all just miserable and need to get out. Funny how Whitney is a single mum but has so much drive, determination and is really pushing herself with college and is just getting on with life. The others just don’t stop moaning.

Isha, Angel and Chloe all just need hobbies or just something to do during the day so their entire worth isn’t wrapped up in their boyfriends. I’ll always normally champion any girl but in these situations I feel bad for Isha and Angel’s partners. Can you imagine coming home from work and just having your head pecked from the second you walk through the door. I understand Isha has problems but why would you pick a fight about it ON holiday. If you want romance starting an argument doesn’t achieve that.

Just catching up on this weeks episode and these girls are really showing their age. It sounds horrible but they’re all just miserable and need to get out. Funny how Whitney is a single mum but has so much drive, determination and is really pushing herself with college and is just getting on with life. The others just don’t stop moaning.

Isha, Angel and Chloe all just need hobbies or just something to do during the day so their entire worth isn’t wrapped up in their boyfriends. I’ll always normally champion any girl but in these situations I feel bad for Isha and Angel’s partners. Can you imagine coming home from work and just having your head pecked from the second you walk through the door. I understand Isha has problems but why would you pick a fight about it ON holiday. If you want romance starting an argument doesn’t achieve that.
I think Whitney’s mum’s support helps her a lot. She’s pushing her to be the best she can be

Reactions: 6
For some reason cause I looked up Ellie on Tiktok to see the videos everyone was talking about I keep getting Chloe on my FYP and I'm sorry hun but having chronic illness isn't going to give any real man an ick but begging to get engaged in every single video just might...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Chloe just likes to talk about herself so much. Her boyfriend might just get the ick from how self obsessed she is. I was absolutely shocked at her asking her mum to rein in the partying in her own house until she said she pays half the bills. Kinda get it but if she wasnt such a winge bag she could move out, easily! Witney is a good example to the rest of the cast. Mature, polite and a great mum.
Angel seems to be completely unreasonable but maybe it’s the hormones. Feels like she’s looking for an argument. I think Matt is quite sweet and puts up with her outbursts quite well. He is completely right about needing to loosen to apron strings though. I think the only person who feels pushed out is Matt!!

Reactions: 14
I think Chloe just likes to talk about herself so much. Her boyfriend might just get the ick from how self obsessed she is. I was absolutely shocked at her asking her mum to rein in the partying in her own house until she said she pays half the bills. Kinda get it but if she wasnt such a winge bag she could move out, easily! Witney is a good example to the rest of the cast. Mature, polite and a great mum.
Angel seems to be completely unreasonable but maybe it’s the hormones. Feels like she’s looking for an argument. I think Matt is quite sweet and puts up with her outbursts quite well. He is completely right about needing to loosen to apron strings though. I think the only person who feels pushed out is Matt!!
Didn’t Angel also say she slept in her mums bed till she was 9 like it was some sort of flex or did I make that up 😂

• Haha
Whitney been reading tattle?🤣
Typical to ignore everything nice being said (which is a lot) and the one criticism on here ever about her pjs riles her up that badly. Obviously she’s allowed to clear it up but why the anger at tattlers when the editing apparently made it look that way, save that energy for the producers lol

Reactions: 11