Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good lord Angel is hard work . Her world is crumbling around her she said .. filling some forms out and sorting out her car windscreen - get a grip . Poor Matt , having to live with that.

Reactions: 9
Just caught up… my thoughts:

Whitney - she’s so nice bless her, was good to see her let loose and have fun with her friends.

Isha - I can see both sides, one side I feel sorry for her, but on the other side she’s also a moaner so they just don’t work at all. Jamie isn’t into her at alllllll

Chloe - I’m confused, maybe I heard wrong but she said it was her 1st date night with her fella? How is this possible, when she said in the first episode she hadn’t let him meet EH for 9 months, until he proved himself and was serious about the relationship? How could they have not been outside in 9 months, he would have surely met her child, if they stayed indoors 24/7?

Angel - I don’t know if it’s pregnancy hormones but wow she’s a moanerrrrrr 😂 her cry face really annoys me as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s isha so obsessed with her boyfriend not sitting on the same sofa as her. I’d be pissed off if mine wanted to share my sofa, I wanna spread out and get comfy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aisha is focusing on the wrong things. If he doesn’t wanna chill with you or make you feel loved then take that on board. Men are simple. If they wanted to they would! Move on girl. He’s not into it. Unless of course you left, then he’d probably put some work into the relationship.

how has Chloe got on the show? She absolutely no story line. Dragged out a minuscule debate throughout the whole episode. It wasn’t even an argument?

Reactions: 10
I liked Angel last season but Jesus Christ! The way she’s acting this time. She’s acting like a child throwing a strop. Not like a mother to nearly 2 kids 😳😂
I had to laugh the way she reacted to Teddy biting her

Reactions: 14
I liked Angel last season but Jesus Christ! The way she’s acting this time. She’s acting like a child throwing a strop. Not like a mother to nearly 2 kids 😳😂
I had to laugh the way she reacted to Teddy biting her
OWW HE BIT ME, whiney voice. He merely brushed his mouth near her arm, definitely not long enough to bite, wasn’t bare skin either 🤷🏻‍♀️. Drama llama

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She sounded so babyish when she said teddy had bit her, I think she’s a bit of an overgrown child 😂 it reminded me of that viral YouTube video from years ago “Charlie bit me” I hope someone knows what one I’m referring to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She sounded so babyish when she said teddy had bit her, I think she’s a bit of an overgrown child 😂 it reminded me of that viral YouTube video from years ago “Charlie bit me” I hope someone knows what one I’m referring to 😂
I know which one, there was a horror in my sisters class and we always refer to him as that video 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s all very well Isha keeps cooking dinners but Jamie is obv not going to suddenly start showering her with love and attention, he just doesn’t seem that kinda guy, she either needs to realise that and leave him or accept she’s not going to get what she wants from him

Reactions: 2
Um… what has she done to her lips 🤦🏽‍♀️ they are getting worse!
another case of a man making her feel so low about herself and appearance by not showing her any love and affection whilst she’s begging for it. So she tries to make herself feel better about her appearance in the way society tells you, you should look :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
OWW HE BIT ME, whiney voice. He merely brushed his mouth near her arm, definitely not long enough to bite, wasn’t bare skin either 🤷🏻‍♀️. Drama llama
Definitely a drama queen. If got a small one with autism and let me tell you he can give a bite and a half if you drop the ball. But I don't cause a fuss like that. I mean I swear in my head 🤣 but I don't cry about. Tell him no and move on with my day

Reactions: 1