Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it bleeping strange he goes for girls who all have the same look too? Very weird. Mica, Breeze and this new girl all do hair too.

Reactions: 15
Who posted on here and said that Olly has breeze’s name tattooed on his leg in Arabic lmao? Because Olly’s had that tit tattoo (whatever it says) years before he got with Breeze. I’m sure people come on here and just chat tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I just state I am a top investigator 🙄
This was me last year when I found Manley’s new baby mum 😂 I was so proud (although this isn’t even my best detective work, I could literally be in the FBI I swear)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get why Olly doesn’t turn off comments or make his profile private instead of spending his NYE deleting Mia comments

• Haha
I would love to see Ollys teeth before he had them done cos surely his natural teeth couldn’t have looked any worse than his teeth now 🥲
Your wish has been granted ✨
Just normal regular teeth tbf. Could’ve just had a brace to straighten them up if he was that bothered. He seems obsessed with having that drug dealer look now by wearing everything designer and the Turkey teeef. Screams insecure.
IMG_6627.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
also i’m sure his
Who posted on here and said that Olly has breeze’s name tattooed on his leg in Arabic lmao? Because Olly’s had that tit tattoo (whatever it says) years before he got with Breeze. I’m sure people come on here and just chat tit 🤣🤣🤣
it was me and it’s definitely breeze’s name.
---
he got it in october 2020. youse do realise they were with eachother before they posted it on socials. neither of them use facebook as a main social media outlet. which is why when you all use the fb relationship timeline & the announcement of tru as an indication of when their relationship started. they were with eachother well before they posted the fb relationship and the announcement of tru.
---
obviously you lot don’t know them but i do. they were on holiday & breeze had the photo on her insta it said ‘branded’ look back through his fb photos the tattoo appears just before trus announcement.
---
go on his facebook he’s deleted the picture of the tattoo of breezes name but he got a leg peice on the other side done the same day & you can see the arabic tattoo in the picture of the leg peice and clear as day can see the ink all over his other leg both are fresh tattoos done in oct 2020.
---
clearly was with her in sept, tattoo in oct relationship & baby announcement november. so who’s chatting tit? nothing i’ve ever said on here has been found to be untrue & everything i said he’d do he’s done.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Your wish has been granted ✨
Just normal regular teeth tbf. Could’ve just had a brace to straighten them up if he was that bothered. He seems obsessed with having that drug dealer look now by wearing everything designer and the Turkey teeef. Screams insecure.
View attachment 2660702
Omg thank you! I was about to go look on his Facebook to check so thank you for providing the goods. I’m sure with those teeth, and a normal car (non German) and no man bag none of these girls would even look twice at him!

Reactions: 2
also i’m sure his

---
he got it in october 2020. youse do realise they were with eachother before they posted it on socials. neither of them use facebook as a main social media outlet. which is why when you all use the fb relationship timeline & the announcement of tru as an indication of when their relationship started. they were with eachother well before they posted the fb relationship and the announcement of tru.
---
obviously you lot don’t know them but i do. they were on holiday & breeze had the photo on her insta it said ‘branded’ look back through his fb photos the tattoo appears just before trus announcement.
---

go on his facebook he’s deleted the picture of the tattoo of breezes name but he got a leg peice on the other side done the same day & you can see the arabic tattoo in the picture of the leg peice and clear as day can see the ink all over his other leg both are fresh tattoos done in oct 2020.
---
clearly was with her in sept, tattoo in oct relationship & baby announcement november. so who’s chatting tit? nothing i’ve ever said on here has been found to be untrue & everything i said he’d do he’s done.
Ok girl chill 😭 He was still with Mica in August 2020 so maybe I didn’t realise the guy was that unhinged. Clearly he is. The way he moves from girl to girl so quickly is criminal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
also i’m sure his

---
---
---

---
How do you know them? And do they know you’re posting on here?

Reactions: 10
No woman will ever be enough for him cos in his mind he thinks he deserves something out of this world so he’ll keep cheating on every girl he’s with.

That girl is a fool, if she thinks he won’t do the same to her. And he is the most blandest looking man, there’s just nothing really attractive about him where does the allure come from? 😂😂

Reactions: 20
How do you know them? And do they know you’re posting on here?
not going to lie, i don’t think breeze reads here & olly probably doesn’t care if he does read here he probably loves the attention.
breeze would of definitely posted on socials about people talking about her on here if she knew. but also breeze can’t really comment on people talking on her life because she’s been exposed so many times in the past for having what’s app groups talking tit about people and their children so she wouldn’t really have a leg to stand on.
plus i don’t care.
id rather give you all the truth than let everyone speculate and come to the wrong conclusions.
but i also think i’m going to stop now as this is a teen mum thread and now neither of them have nothing to do with it anymore.

Reactions: 10
I really do genuinely feel for Mia at the moment.. The only thing that really bugs me about her is how she’s full on with Marliyah atm more than usual as if she’s her whole life now they’ve broken up 🙄 the Xmas and New Year’s Eve stories were just coming off as way too much! It comes off as trying too hard to look an amazing mum when she could literally just be one without the need to overly post.

Reactions: 26
I really do genuinely feel for Mia at the moment.. The only thing that really bugs me about her is how she’s full on with Marliyah atm more than usual as if she’s her whole life now they’ve broken up 🙄 the Xmas and New Year’s Eve stories were just coming off as way too much! It comes off as trying too hard to look an amazing mum when she could literally just be one without the need to overly post.
This is because she reads here and we all point this out. She’s no doubt getting chucked to the side again when she finds her 2024 dick. Also, Olly is a sociopath. These are girls he should be sleeping with in private, the fact he gets into “relationships” with them and posts them so soon is cos he wants a reaction and enjoys it clearly.

Tbh a don’t feel sorry for any of them. They know what he is and are more than happy to go with him knowing he’s leaving one woman then straight onto them next. What do they expect? I would feel sorry for Mia if it was a genuine relationship and it was all good then boom all this but that wasn’t the case. Mia wasn’t bothered when she was doing this to another woman and his new born kid. Olly is the issue tho not the woman they are just mugs imo. If Olly approached me with that mahogany skin and gum guard mouth I’d run a mile, he’s like marge from Benidorm grandson 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.