Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Mia would do full on YouTubes or at least a long talking story telling us stuff , this gives me the impression she won't tell us any more than that
Yes she used to be more open! She said a lot about the house situation but didn’t touch on the break up.. Does anyone know if they’ve been filming a new series? I hate that they wait so long between seasons. I also wonder if she has been cheated on and maybe she feels too embarrassed to admit it? It ended so abruptly. Obviously she shouldn’t be embarrassed but females can be made to feel that way unfortunately! She may have not even told her family the true reasons yet it’s so fresh. If she did catch him cheating and that’s why she ended it then good for her I say! So many women stay with cheaters.

Reactions: 14
I remember when Mia would do full on YouTubes or at least a long talking story telling us stuff , this gives me the impression she won't tell us any more than that
It sounded like she was planning to at some point in her life catch up video as well, what a let down!

Reactions: 5
Best tattle thread ever 🤣🤣🤣 nothing’s topped it since
Glad I was there to read it firsthand 🤣
---
Yes she used to be more open! She said a lot about the house situation but didn’t touch on the break up.. Does anyone know if they’ve been filming a new series? I hate that they wait so long between seasons. I also wonder if she has been cheated on and maybe she feels too embarrassed to admit it? It ended so abruptly. Obviously she shouldn’t be embarrassed but females can be made to feel that way unfortunately! She may have not even told her family the true reasons yet it’s so fresh. If she did catch him cheating and that’s why she ended it then good for her I say! So many women stay with cheaters.
I hate the fact they made the US series into one because of this reason. TM always used to be on and now we have to wait months

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It sounded like she was planning to at some point in her life catch up video as well, what a let down!
I feel the more popular influencers get the less they give us which is crazy when it’s us watching that literally pays their bills 🤣 I notice a lot of Z listers do this they tell all before they become “insta famous” then soon she they get a bit higher up they tell us nothing. The Kardashian’s used to be the same (I know there a bit different from Mia) but they used to share their full life and now u get drip fed it’s that boring I don’t even watch them now because they just tell u stuff that happened on insta 2 years ago. I feel like teen mom uk l recent season was a bit like that it was mostly stuff we’d already seen online it’s disappointing a hate it lol. Looks like she’s going to collab with PLT tho can see it coming their clothes are right up her street

Reactions: 8
I feel the more popular influencers get the less they give us which is crazy when it’s us watching that literally pays their bills 🤣 I notice a lot of Z listers do this they tell all before they become “insta famous” then soon she they get a bit higher up they tell us nothing. The Kardashian’s used to be the same (I know there a bit different from Mia) but they used to share their full life and now u get drip fed it’s that boring I don’t even watch them now because they just tell u stuff that happened on insta 2 years ago. I feel like teen mom uk l recent season was a bit like that it was mostly stuff we’d already seen online it’s disappointing a hate it lol. Looks like she’s going to collab with PLT tho can see it coming their clothes are right up her street
Teen mum uk used to actually be so entertaining before they all became wanna be ‘influencers’. The drama Megan would have on camera, arguing in the car park 😭 ‘karma blud’. The most recent season was actually really depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ahhh man, the pancake lady and teen mom gossip era was wild… kept me entertained during lockdown 🤣

• Heart
She’s got both but she doesn’t have over 10k followers so don’t think we are allowed to share handles on here. If you search Olly’s full name you will see many posts she tagged him in when they were together and will come across her…

Reactions: 2
Found her now. Baby Adonis
What a name! 😂
---
Not sure if this is allowed but the ig name is just her first name and Megan’s baby daughter’s first name before the hyphen
No spaces

Reactions: 3
Aw she’s pretty too tbh. Adonis is also Tyson fury’s son lol. Nah that Olly has no shame he’s actually posting this new woman like Mia didn’t exist like come on how is he doing it? They clearly know he’s fresh out a filmed relationship on mtv 😆

Reactions: 7
She’s pretty but I wouldn’t call her a natural beauty caked in make up and clearly photoshopped or filtered to duck 😂

Reactions: 12
Olly’s a proper sleaze, you don’t move on that quick unless there was a crossover in the relationship so he was 1000% cheating. Imagine wanting a woman to move her daughter miles away from everything she knows for you to do that to them the little runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.