Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
h
Olly is out in london with another girl already… Could be this girl too as they are from similar area but are both in London atm. He’s a piece of tit 🤮
View attachment 2658278
the girls voice in the video on his story is deffo a london accent & i know 100% it’s not breeze she’s at pretty woman tonight but i did tell use all that they wouldn’t get back together anyway.
mia will be crying in her pillow now but that’s what happens when you get with silly boys who’ve already proved themselves i mean he couldn’t even be a stable father don’t know how she ever expected him to change for her.

Reactions: 5
h

the girls voice in the video on his story is deffo a london accent & i know 100% it’s not breeze she’s at pretty woman tonight but i did tell use all that they wouldn’t get back together anyway.
mia will be crying in her pillow now but that’s what happens when you get with silly boys who’ve already proved themselves i mean he couldn’t even be a stable father don’t know how she ever expected him to change for her.
The girl he’s with isn’t from London? What girl’s voice? Do you mean the winter wonderland video? Think that’s just someone in the crowd…

The girl he’s with isn’t from London? What girl’s voice? Do you mean the winter wonderland video? Think that’s just someone in the crowd as he’s in London…
Yeah that girl is from Redcar
I know Mia makes bad choices but until she got with him she wasn’t to know what kind of father he’d been in the past

Reactions: 8
Yeah looks like she’s with him in London! She had something on her story earlier eating with a guy. Too much of a coincidence. He seems a right prick!! Mia must be heartbroken.
I know Mia said she’s fine but Marliya must be upset too deep down

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know Mia said she’s fine but Marliya must be upset too deep down
It’s actually shocking to think a month ago she would’ve been planning a massive move and life change.. would've spoke for months on end about this 5 bed beautiful house and their new life to now a month later he’s moved on to someone else. It is awful! Poor marliyah and I really feel sorry for Mia regardless of her faults that must be heartbreaking! At least he didn’t leave her high and dry after she already made the move I suppose! A blessing in disguise!

Reactions: 21
The girl he’s with isn’t from London? What girl’s voice? Do you mean the winter wonderland video? Think that’s just someone in the crowd…
sorry it was meant to say ‘deffo not’
i thought i heard someone say ‘olly’ in the winter wonderland video.
and yes i agree i have major suspicions its that girl too she’s posted in london as well
---
It’s actually shocking to think a month ago she would’ve been planning a massive move and life change.. would've spoke for months on end about this 5 bed beautiful house and their new life to now a month later he’s moved on to someone else. It is awful! Poor marliyah and I really feel sorry for Mia regardless of her faults that must be heartbreaking! At least he didn’t leave her high and dry after she already made the move I suppose! A blessing in disguise!
totally agree breezes saving grace was her family there with her to pick up the pieces when he walked out on her the baby & the house, mia would of been left up north with no help & probably people judging her so badly.
and also i think mia knew he wasn’t in the baby’s life when she got with him he was posting pictures of him saying daddy misses you etc on his insta and i’m just saying from my point of view as a mother myself i would of been so suspicious of a man who wasn’t in their child’s life regardless of the story he gave her. she’s very naive and i do feel sorry for her i totally feel like olly pulled the wool over her eyes.
so glad she’s away from him because i don’t think mia would of coped up north and he would of been much more able to get up to his old ways without her knowing there as she would of been in a circle of people who had no loyalty towards her what so ever.
she’s very lucky and i hope she realises that

Reactions: 12
If she had actually moved and he ditched her she would have had Abbie less than an hour away. That’s something I guess

Reactions: 1
I hope Mia doesn’t try and spare his feelings now and spills the tea so people know what a bleep he really is!

Reactions: 25
did anyone see chloe's tiktok from y'day? she kept saying its a sad time and she's trying to get on and act normal...?

I would love to see Ollys teeth before he had them done cos surely his natural teeth couldn’t have looked any worse than his teeth now 🥲

Reactions: 17
I would love to see Ollys teeth before he had them done cos surely his natural teeth couldn’t have looked any worse than his teeth now 🥲
There’s pics on his fb they look so much better before

Me and my ex have always rotated every year so one will have Xmas eve and Xmas morning and then the other will have Xmas day and Xmas night. Always worked really well that way. Yes it’s sad co-parenting and heartbreaking having to share the time but if the child is close with both sides of the family it’s what is fair.. I think it’s mainly down to Manley being a useless twit and not planning anything nice for Xmas x

We do exactly the same with my son and it’s worked really well for us. However, I can see why she stopped doing it, as long as Marliya is happy that’s the main thing

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I thought you meant Sowden had posted a new girl at first!!

The girl who has said have you had time to wash since Mia 😂
---
He’s deleting Mia comments really quick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.