Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
definitely not i doubt micas even got time or would even be bothered about this site & she’s also cordial with mia
i was just stating facts i think mia was the best ollys ever had.
breeze is a town bike & he got with her for reactions because of the drama surrounding micas cousin so is caused massive uproar when he got with breeze
mia was for attention and to get back at breeze i reckon
and this new lass oh my days god knows what he’s got in store for her i feel sorry for her already

it actually aggravates me when you all go on saying ‘is that you’ when someone compliments other people shows what kind of people use all are deep down truthfully doesn’t it. if you’re a grown arse woman and can’t compliment people on true facts then there’s something seriously wrong
Lmao girl I was joking 😭 I don’t actually think you are Mica.. We always compliment people on here 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if any of you were on the Antigoni thread (she’s from Love Island) but there was a point where this person came on saying loads about her and her lifestyle and stuff about her mum. Turned out this girl was a complete nutter and she had multiple accounts and would reply to herself on different accounts to have full on conversations like it was two people to back up her lies
It was wild

So I’m sceptical of anyone kind of newish bringing any tea now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure if any of you were on the Antigoni thread (she’s from Love Island) but there was a point where this person came on saying loads about her and her lifestyle and stuff about her mum. Turned out this girl was a complete nutter and she had multiple accounts and would reply to herself on different accounts to have full on conversations like it was two people to back up her lies
It was wild

I’ve never been on any of those threads but I’m really surprised this doesn’t happen more often!! If people were speaking about me on here I don’t think I could help myself 😂 I would have to throw a comment in lmao.. I agree with you though!!

Reactions: 4
It was wild

i’m not new i’ve been here since olly and mia went public.

& jenny you seem to be a class clown because you said you were joking yesterday when you accused me of talking tit about the breeze tattoo.
don’t keep saying things then back tracking it’s weird.

i’m not new i’ve been here since olly and mia went public.

& jenny you seem to be a class clown because you said you were joking yesterday when you accused me of talking tit about the breeze tattoo.
don’t keep saying things then back tracking it’s weird.
I didn’t actually say I was joking yesterday 🙄😂 I think you’re mistaken and should read back.. you are doing way too much trying to start something 😄 my name is also ✨ Jennytea ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i’m not trying to start anything but it’s annoying me now, your trying to undermine my comments.
we are here for the tea either drink it or keep scrolling.
I don’t know if you are aware but the ‘is that you? 👀’ comment is common on tattle and is out of humour. If I thought you were Mica I would just own it and say it? 😂 I also didn’t ‘accuse’ you of anything and not going out of my way to undermine you either wtf 🤣 I didn’t even remember who made that comment until you replied back.. I then called Olly unhinged. I never said at any point I was joking about the tattoo comment 🙃 damnnnn ruining my vibe lol

Reactions: 6
It was wild

That was a wild time 😭 fell for it hook line and sinker I still feel a bit foolish hahaha

• Haha
She will be referring to you as Chanandler soon if you carry on 😏
Lol
The Antigoni thread btw
Page 39 is where is got exposed

• Heart
I love how slow some of the fans are lol all his GFs look alike lol. It was only a month ago Mia was looking like his ex before her lol. This new one looks young tho but she’s 24/25 this year going by insta. I wish Mia would put more clothes on I know some won’t agree but I genuinely believe if you need to wear revealing clothing daily there’s a deeper issue, I’m not surprised she attracts the men she does i think these men just go for her based on body and looks that’s why I don’t think anything ever works out
Just saw her latest stories and I 100% agree with you on this. Her fashion sense is really awful and tacky. You get what you attract. I wonder if she realises you can be attractive whilst covering up and dressing classy. She would be more likely to meet the right type of men too!

Reactions: 6
Just saw her latest stories and I 100% agree with you on this. Her fashion sense is really awful and tacky. You get what you attract. I wonder if she realises you can be attractive whilst covering up and dressing classy. She would be more likely to meet the right type of men too!
I really didn’t mean to sound rude about it but she dresses really slutty imo I’m not saying she is at all i don’t know her obviously but men just see you as a piece of meat they just want sex and a good time. Her boobs look agony too they just look so sore, I do believe Mia has insecurities somewhere she always wants male attention, always flaunting her body and just all the work and stuff she’s had done. I don’t think Mia was bad looking before she was pretty and natural

Lol
The Antigoni thread btw
I’ve just had a quick look and feel like I need to drop my baby off tomorrow at my mums to read this thread, what the hell 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol
The Antigoni thread btw
I don’t even know who that person is but I’m starting from the beginning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t it wild that since we all stopped using Mia’s thread she’s literally the only one who has had anything going on worth talking about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh I just looked at Mica and she looks just as fake as Mia and the others so🫣. But Mia posted this ..
I remember when Mia would do full on YouTubes or at least a long talking story telling us stuff , this gives me the impression she won't tell us any more than that

• Heart
It was wild

Best tattle thread ever 🤣🤣🤣 nothing’s topped it since

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.