Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
olly is such an ick 🤢 imagine if mia has uprooted her 7 year old's life and moved them 4-5 hours away for him.

Reactions: 15
olly is such an ick 🤢 imagine if mia has uprooted her 7 year old's life and moved them 4-5 hours away for him.
he was clearly not arsed about Mia in the slightest, tbh doesn’t look like he gives much of a duck about his own kid (unless there’s a photo opportunity) so can’t see him being fussed about mias kid. Little rodent I hope her next man isn’t anything like any of the previous 🙏🏼

Reactions: 20
Mia is lucky she didn’t get pregnant with him and her ‘natural contraception’
This should be a wake up for her but I give it a few months until she’s met someone else

Reactions: 20
anyone else wonder where amber gets her money from?? she's always on days out/buying presents and always looks like her lashes and nails are done!

Reactions: 9
anyone else wonder where amber gets her money from?? she's always on days out/buying presents and always looks like her lashes and nails are done!
I don’t really look at amber and think of her as a glamorous person who spends loads of money on herself 😂😂 I think all the other cast are way more lavish than her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t really look at amber and think of her as a glamorous person who spends loads of money on herself 😂😂 I think all the other cast are way more lavish than her
i suppose so, but then chloe and mia do appear to have some kind of job 😂 not sure about amber in that department (or sassi)

I love how slow some of the fans are lol all his GFs look alike lol. It was only a month ago Mia was looking like his ex before her lol. This new one looks young tho but she’s 24/25 this year going by insta. I wish Mia would put more clothes on I know some won’t agree but I genuinely believe if you need to wear revealing clothing daily there’s a deeper issue, I’m not surprised she attracts the men she does i think these men just go for her based on body and looks that’s why I don’t think anything ever works out

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I love how slow some of the fans are lol all his GFs look alike lol. It was only a month ago Mia was looking like his ex before her lol. This new one looks young tho but she’s 24/25 this year going by insta
Tbf they’ve probably not seen what any of his ex’s look like unless they’ve been on here

Reactions: 1
I think it’s because he is. Said before but the bf of a girl I know has the exact same look as Tel all the time
I must have missed that convo sorry lol. I thought it was just his husky eyes but nah he’s higher than a pilots piece box 🤣 I think him and Megan go quite well together her kids seems to really love him too

Reactions: 4
I love how slow some of the fans are lol all his GFs look alike lol. It was only a month ago Mia was looking like his ex before her lol. This new one looks young tho but she’s 24/25 this year going by insta. I wish Mia would put more clothes on I know some won’t agree but I genuinely believe if you need to wear revealing clothing daily there’s a deeper issue, I’m not surprised she attracts the men she does i think these men just go for her based on body and looks that’s why I don’t think anything ever works out
100% agree. in my opinion Mica is the best of them all, the most natural, no surgery no fillers just a true beauty. don’t get me wrong she uses filters on her photos but she’s absolutely stunning in real life bare faced and natural when you see her out and about she’s mixed race as well before people start saying she looks like she’s had lip fillers etc believe me she hasn’t she’s been stunning since being a baby.

Reactions: 2
100% agree. in my opinion Mica is the best of them all, the most natural, no surgery no fillers just a true beauty. don’t get me wrong she uses filters on her photos but she’s absolutely stunning in real life bare faced and natural when you see her out and about she’s mixed race as well before people start saying she looks like she’s had lip fillers etc believe me she hasn’t she’s been stunning since being a baby.
Mica is that you? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has anyone got a pic of her, never thought I'd be so intrigued about Olly and all his ex's lol.
---
I
I don't think Mia looks like this new girl or Breeze at all.
Also think the new girl is just caked in orange make up and too much under eye concealer, doing crazy eyes and now has a weird bottom lip from the filler. Be so much better without all of that crap.

Reactions: 1
Mica is that you? 👀
definitely not i doubt micas even got time or would even be bothered about this site & she’s also cordial with mia
i was just stating facts i think mia was the best ollys ever had.
breeze is a town bike & he got with her for reactions because of the drama surrounding micas cousin so is caused massive uproar when he got with breeze
mia was for attention and to get back at breeze i reckon
and this new lass oh my days god knows what he’s got in store for her i feel sorry for her already

it actually aggravates me when you all go on saying ‘is that you’ when someone compliments other people shows what kind of people use all are deep down truthfully doesn’t it. if you’re a grown arse woman and can’t compliment people on true facts then there’s something seriously wrong

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.