Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s actually grim, no idea what these pretty girls are seeing in him 😳

Reactions: 20
Atleast she got out before the house went through, imagine if she moved marliya up there and found that out

Reactions: 20
Wowww, Mia got done dirty! The guy is an absolute red flag & we all said this MONTHS ago when the show aired & Mia tried repeatedly to justify his behaviour.. I hope she really learns something from this, but I can’t help but feel for her at the same time. Her mate Abbie set her up with Olly too didn’t she? I would be livid if my mate set me up with someone like him, she must have known Olly was a wrongun? Bit of a tit mate imo

Reactions: 15
Poor Mia but can't really blame her mate Abbie I reckon she didn't know him that well either, I think it's a case of they moved in the same circles friend of a friend type thing

Reactions: 8
Fair play Olly seems a full on love bomber! This is the forth relationship he’s had which has started right as the other one has ended. So fast! Especially to be rubbing Mia’s face in it. He seems a right evil bleep. He can’t have ever loved her because that is just bizarre! He doesn’t seem to give a tit about anyone’s feelings!
---
Side note - I also think Mia is STILL driving his Mercedes 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
totally agree with all the comments about olly but disagree with the comment about francesca having no self respect she’s a young lass she’s got no loyalties to mia probably doesn’t even know who she is etc as i genuinely only know mia from teen mum and i wouldn’t of had a clue who she was if i didn’t already watch.
he’s a proper dirty crank he should be so ashamed of himself he’s an embarrassment mia is so so lucky she’s rid of him, won’t be long until he does the same to this poor lass my god he’s disgusting.

Reactions: 4
totally agree with all the comments about olly but disagree with the comment about francesca having no self respect she’s a young lass she’s got no loyalties to mia probably doesn’t even know who she is etc as i genuinely only know mia from teen mum and i wouldn’t of had a clue who she was if i didn’t already watch.
he’s a proper dirty crank he should be so ashamed of himself he’s an embarrassment mia is so so lucky she’s rid of him, won’t be long until he does the same to this poor lass my god he’s disgusting.
I mean they were definitely cheating though. She must have known he had a girlfriend

Reactions: 17
I mean they were definitely cheating though. She must have known he had a girlfriend
I agree with you! She must of knew just a few weeks ago he was close to buying a house with not only Mia but M as well. He was literally ready to settle down with her and her child. Surely that would be enough red flags to think twice. Any normal girl wouldn’t go anywhere near, even if they knew the other girl or not

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Mia but can't really blame her mate Abbie I reckon she didn't know him that well either, I think it's a case of they moved in the same circles friend of a friend type thing
Abbie follows Breeze, so she must have known the backstory of Olly & Breeze. If that was me personally, I’d have told my mate to steer clear, especially if he jumps from relationship to relationship

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.