Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olly’s a proper sleaze, you don’t move on that quick unless there was a crossover in the relationship so he was 1000% cheating. Imagine wanting a woman to move her daughter miles away from everything she knows for you to do that to them the little runt
Tbh you’d be surprised I’ve seen men move on this quick. My friends left her husband 2 years ago and in 3 days he moved 2 hours away with a woman he met on a night out he couldn’t have known her before that night out lol. Some guys like to feel like they’ve got it. He’s a love bomber Olly tho taking her to the strand and holding her hand in the cab 🤣 wonder if a tattoo is on the cards 👀 I predict another kid from him soon and not through any choice of his own. I believe Mia would have become pregnant this year to him had she got that house and stayed with him

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s pretty but I wouldn’t call her a natural beauty caked in make up and clearly photoshopped or filtered to duck 😂
i said she filters her photos but in real life she is really pretty she usually posts her natural photos on her story she does makeup brows and hair so i assume that’s why all her social photos are caked in makeup.
---
Olly’s a proper sleaze, you don’t move on that quick unless there was a crossover in the relationship so he was 1000% cheating. Imagine wanting a woman to move her daughter miles away from everything she knows for you to do that to them the little runt
ive spoke to a few people and apparently they were split up quite a while before they made it public but i don’t know how true that is, what was mias timeline on the yt video if that was posted nearly 3 weeks ago they could of possibly been split up now for 2 months maybe but that’s just what people are saying i don’t know if they’re just sticking up for olly or what because on his fb post of him and francesca it seems like all his mates are buzzing for him and congratulating him i’m not sure

Reactions: 3
Tbh you’d be surprised I’ve seen men move on this quick. My friends left her husband 2 years ago and in 3 days he moved 2 hours away with a woman he met on a night out he couldn’t have known her before that night out lol. Some guys like to feel like they’ve got it. He’s a love bomber Olly tho taking her to the strand and holding her hand in the cab 🤣 wonder if a tattoo is on the cards 👀 I predict another kid from him soon and not through any choice of his own. I believe Mia would have become pregnant this year to him had she got that house and stayed with him
Sounds like my ex😂 left me and had someone else pregnant 2 months later. I’m surprised olly doesn’t have more than one kid with how quick he moves on! I’m guessing luck has been on his side up to now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My cousin called her son Adonis, I did not know what to say, so I said .....nothing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
anyone else wonder where amber gets her money from?? she's always on days out/buying presents and always looks like her lashes and nails are done!
Shame her house is still a tit hole
---
i said she filters her photos but in real life she is really pretty she usually posts her natural photos on her story she does makeup brows and hair so i assume that’s why all her social photos are caked in makeup.
---

ive spoke to a few people and apparently they were split up quite a while before they made it public but i don’t know how true that is, what was mias timeline on the yt video if that was posted nearly 3 weeks ago they could of possibly been split up now for 2 months maybe but that’s just what people are saying i don’t know if they’re just sticking up for olly or what because on his fb post of him and francesca it seems like all his mates are buzzing for him and congratulating him i’m not sure
I think that breeze looks naturally pretty. Mia is full of filler but still natural looking (if that makes sense) he’s deffo got a type. Not shocked he’s moved on so quick.

Said it from the start Mia is still mental for wanting to move her and M up there when she was with him for all of 5 minutes, she only knows a handful of people and would’ve been sat at home with a cheating bf that works away most of the time.

In some ways she must be like wow I’m glad that didn’t happen now?

We’ll see her rewrite history with another drug dealer wannabe turkey teef fella soon anyway 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Shame her house is still a tit hole
---

I think that breeze looks naturally pretty. Mia is full of filler but still natural looking (if that makes sense) he’s deffo got a type. Not shocked he’s moved on so quick.

Said it from the start Mia is still mental for wanting to move her and M up there when she was with him for all of 5 minutes, she only knows a handful of people and would’ve been sat at home with a cheating bf that works away most of the time.

In some ways she must be like wow I’m glad that didn’t happen now?

We’ll see her rewrite history with another drug dealer wannabe turkey teef fella soon anyway 🤣
totally agree i said this the other day she would of been so unhappy up here on her own, she must be thanking her lucky stars!

breeze is pretty don’t get me wrong but she’s another that loves to go under the knife and her face is completely reconstructed with filler.

when i said mica was natural i meant no filler/surgery more than anything but i genuinely don’t know anything about the new girl she’s not part of this circle at all

Reactions: 1
totally agree i said this the other day she would of been so unhappy up here on her own, she must be thanking her lucky stars!

breeze is pretty don’t get me wrong but she’s another that loves to go under the knife and her face is completely reconstructed with filler.

when i said mica was natural i meant no filler/surgery more than anything but i genuinely don’t know anything about the new girl she’s not part of this circle at all
Mica 100% has filler, her lips are completely different in her earlier photos. She just doesn’t look to have gone over the top and it still suits her face.

Reactions: 5
Olly must be blowing his mortgage deposit in london to love bomb this new girl 😂 … He surely does something dodgy, I know plenty of men with really good jobs who make massive money but they don’t waste money the way he does. He flashes the money too much, buying Mia a Rolex after being together 2 mins. She had her Turkey teeth and tits redone as soon as meeting him too wouldn’t surprise me if he contributed. He’s literally got a £1500 jumper on in his latest pic and £1000 trainers. I don’t care how much money you are making, if you earn that by grafting you don’t spend that on an outfit unless you have other income. He may work but I also think he’s doing other dodgy tit personally x

Reactions: 19
41C32550-F62B-4199-9C98-1EE5B4081614.png

Ste’s new girlfriend? Does anyone know?
---
Oh wait she sahs
41C32550-F62B-4199-9C98-1EE5B4081614.png

Ste’s new girlfriend? Does anyone know?
oh wait she says in the comments they’ve been together for 21/2 years. Is this common knowledge and I’ve been living under a rock or whaaaaat?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah from what I remember she addressed it at the beginning of this season but it wasn’t said who she was. I think it was when they had carbon monoxide and she said he cared more about a haircut and seeing his gf than helping the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 11
omg yeah when amber was like "ste can you take the boys bc they're WILD" and he said "no AMBA because ive got my HAIRCUT".... like ffs, why did amber think it was a good idea to procreate with this man x 2

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.