Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Reactions: 3
I’ve just looked at Chloe’s ‘cottage’ and duck me what on earth is that child’s bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just looked at Chloe’s ‘cottage’ and duck me what on earth is that child’s bedroom.
With the door that doesn't open, zero character or toys and they just closed up a whole alcove so she could have her bastard panelling 😂

The whole house is sooo basic and lacking in imagination or thought or consideration.

The worst was the recent update she shared of the lounge. She's basically painted the whole room plain gray or greige or whatever, zero accessories and bought a massive sofa that took up 95% of the picture... and is like super proud of that 😂 there's literally no design or taste or skill or inspiration at all in that

Reactions: 17
That’s a child’s room???? Where’s the toys? The posters? The book shelves? the desk? the anything??

also maybe I’m being thick but is that a baby monitor on the table pillow (?) in Chloe’s living room?

and i'm sorry but a child, a dog, a potential new born and probably even jordan will get that cream sofa utterly filthy.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
That’s a child’s room???? Where’s the toys? The posters? The book shelves? the desk? the anything??

also maybe I’m being thick but is that a baby monitor on the table pillow (?) in Chloe’s living room?

and i'm sorry but a child, a dog, a potential new born and probably even jordan will get that cream sofa utterly filthy.
I think its the heating thermostat.. Some come off the wall and can be moved around the house..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate "Chlo" as well because it basically means toilet in German lol and that's all I hear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF, that's never Dylan!! Maybe he has a job as an Elf for the festivities
---
What the duck is this? In my world its literally just gone past 11.
But it obviously means something else.....whatever....its weird
I think it's angel numbers? All these 'influencers' are obsessed with it lol

Reactions: 10
WTF, that's never Dylan!! Maybe he has a job as an Elf for the festivities
---
What the duck is this? In my world its literally just gone past 11.
But it obviously means something else.....whatever....its weird
There’s people that think 11:11 is lucky and you make a wish whenever you look at a clock at this time

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just caught up with the latest ep and the last thread and I’m so shocked that Hudson is 4! I literally thought he was 2. She’s such a lazy parent it’s sad to see but I think it’s just all she knows as her own mum doesn’t exactly seem like a hands on mum/ nan does she? There’s no reason they couldn’t stay with her instead of poor Beth she just didn’t want them there.
Also a couple of people mentioned ambers car being disability and 100% I think it is. She couldn’t afford that car by the looks of how she lives

Reactions: 17
You wouldn’t even think the new baby Megan had (Francis-Anne) was even related to Megan she is genuinely tels clone 🤣 and her other daughter looks like Dylan also conceived her solely on his own. Dad genes are strong 🤣💪🏼

Reactions: 19
Just caught up with the latest ep and the last thread and I’m so shocked that Hudson is 4! I literally thought he was 2. She’s such a lazy parent it’s sad to see but I think it’s just all she knows as her own mum doesn’t exactly seem like a hands on mum/ nan does she? There’s no reason they couldn’t stay with her instead of poor Beth she just didn’t want them there.
Also a couple of people mentioned ambers car being disability and 100% I think it is. She couldn’t afford that car by the looks of how she lives
Her car isn’t from disability. She’s got an old Nissan Juke, they are relatively cheap. She could even be paying it monthly.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.