Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what has happened to Chloe šŸ˜¢ she actually sounds really sad in her stories and the fact she said she just wanted some normality over Christmas for Marley..

Reactions: 11
I wonder what has happened to Chloe šŸ˜¢ she actually sounds really sad in her stories and the fact she said she just wanted some normality over Christmas for Marley..
Maybe a miscarriage? Or health problem, hope she's alright whatever it is

Reactions: 3
Has it been deleted? That story isnā€™t showing up for me

Reactions: 2
Darren has deleted his Instagram account, I wonder whatā€™s going on there? He usually loves a good posey pic šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m enjoying reading all the different speculations on why Mia and Olly broke up.
I assumed one of them had lied about having the money for the deposit and so they couldnā€™t buy the house, and this caused the other one to break up with them.
Obviously Mia couldnā€™t buy the house without Olly.
I guess he wouldnā€™t want to still buy a family home without her.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m enjoying reading all the different speculations on why Mia and Olly broke up.
I assumed one of them had lied about having the money for the deposit and so they couldnā€™t buy the house, and this caused the other one to break up with them.
Obviously Mia couldnā€™t buy the house without Olly.
I guess he wouldnā€™t want to still buy a family home without her.
Surely though you canā€™t get to two weeks to an exchange date with that lie

Reactions: 16
It was the two weeks to exchange that made me think it was that. Not completion- exchange, so the point money needs to be sentā€¦?
It seemed related to me and not just cold feet, as Mia doesnā€™t seem the type to get cold feet, and assuming what we know about Olly is true, he wouldnā€™t think twice about agreeing to buy a house and then buggering off leaving Mia to pull out or even with a huge mortgage.
I assumed it was Mia that didnā€™t have the deposit originally as she has no real income but leaning more towards Olly now after more of his character had a come out.

Reactions: 3
They check your funds way before exchange. You have to show proof of funds to get a mortgage offer.
---
Has it been deleted? That story isnā€™t showing up for me
Sorry I meant her latest TikTok!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It was the two weeks to exchange that made me think it was that. Not completion- exchange, so the point money needs to be sentā€¦?
It seemed related to me and not just cold feet, as Mia doesnā€™t seem the type to get cold feet, and assuming what we know about Olly is true, he wouldnā€™t think twice about agreeing to buy a house and then buggering off leaving Mia to pull out or even with a huge mortgage.
I assumed it was Mia that didnā€™t have the deposit originally as she has no real income but leaning more towards Olly now after more of his character had a come out.
Iā€™m a conveyancer. It definitely wonā€™t be this. We have an obligation to do a source of funds check right at the start of the transaction to ensure they can afford it. The mortgage lender would also ask for proof of deposit before issuing a mortgage offer.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve noticed Chloe has made Jordanā€™s friends death a lot about her.. Thatā€™s why I think she put that story up about having a sad year.. sheā€™s mentioned it a lot and said how hard things have been on her. Not so much about Jordan. Chloe is very self involved. Yes it wouldā€™ve been upsetting for her obviously but in reality she should be the comfort for Jordan and it is not about how she feels.

Reactions: 18
She said she got some sad news just before Christmas so whatever has happened is not about Jordanā€™s friend
---
But I do agree with your post - just clarifying what shs said on the TikTok.

Reactions: 9
Olly is out in london with another girl alreadyā€¦ Could be this girl too as they are from similar area but are both in London atm. Heā€™s a piece of tit šŸ¤®
IMG_6581.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.