Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel like they probably broke up because mia is too needy, he works away, he lives half way across the country at some point the constant holidays and nights out have to stop and normal relationship living has to start and i assume that when all was said and done when they were at home they probably had nothing in common. the baby would never of been allowed to go down to southampton to stay with him at mias & even though olly is an absolute moron i think maybe he’s put the baby first and staying in hotels everytime they came up north must of been so tedious as well as i know ollys mum didn’t have mia staying at their house because of the baby being there as well.
i wasn’t being weird when i asked if we had to stop talking about olly and breeze it was a genuine question.
plus olly was probably getting the piss took out of him big style for being on teen mum. and mia just talking about all their problems etc and constantly posting he probs god bored of it all not going to lie.
but that’s just my opinion i wish mia would just tell us her side so we could peice it together properly 🤣🤣
I don’t think it would be anything to do with the kids staying with them as Mia and Olly both took both kids Alton Towers overnight for his 2nd birthday

Reactions: 10
i feel like they probably broke up because mia is too needy, he works away, he lives half way across the country at some point the constant holidays and nights out have to stop and normal relationship living has to start and i assume that when all was said and done when they were at home they probably had nothing in common. the baby would never of been allowed to go down to southampton to stay with him at mias & even though olly is an absolute moron i think maybe he’s put the baby first and staying in hotels everytime they came up north must of been so tedious as well as i know ollys mum didn’t have mia staying at their house because of the baby being there as well.
i wasn’t being weird when i asked if we had to stop talking about olly and breeze it was a genuine question.
plus olly was probably getting the piss took out of him big style for being on teen mum. and mia just talking about all their problems etc and constantly posting he probs god bored of it all not going to lie.
but that’s just my opinion i wish mia would just tell us her side so we could peice it together properly 🤣🤣
They had put an offer on a house and she was moving there so it wouldn’t have been because he didn’t want to go to Southampton? She was excited to move. They were 2 weeks away from exchange after 4-5 months of waiting.. She also has been at his mum’s house loads of times on stories etc and been around his son numerous times and had overnight stays with him.. Them breaking up would’ve been something sudden and something which was unresolvable.

Reactions: 8
If he thought Mia was too needy he should have been man enough to say that more than 2 weeks before a house exchange.

I don’t get your point about it being tedious.
Yeah it probably was tedious but they were buying a house
like i said ollys a moron infact he’s pure crank & he’s done it before he’ll do it again, he left breeze and the baby in a massive house that they’d bought together and left her to sell it & sort everything on her own and tru was only tiny then as well. he went so ghost on breeze that she literally sold all the motorbikes and his belongings that he left in that house because he refused to go and collect it all. the day before she was due to move out of the she literally posted his KTM on facebook for free because she didn’t want it and she didn’t care about having the money for it either. breeze lives with her dad now in that big house because she had to sell the other.
olly don’t care about nothing won’t be long until he’s not around for the baby again he’s only a good dad when it suits him.
mias probably dodged a bullet to be fair.
and i’m only saying about the baby not being allowed to stay at mia’s etc because it’s what i’ve heard from breezes family etc

Reactions: 12
like i said ollys a moron infact he’s pure crank & he’s done it before he’ll do it again, he left breeze and the baby in a massive house that they’d bought together and left her to sell it & sort everything on her own and tru was only tiny then as well. he went so ghost on breeze that she literally sold all the motorbikes and his belongings that he left in that house because he refused to go and collect it all. the day before she was due to move out of the she literally posted his KTM on facebook for free because she didn’t want it and she didn’t care about having the money for it either. breeze lives with her dad now in that big house because she had to sell the other.
olly don’t care about nothing won’t be long until he’s not around for the baby again he’s only a good dad when it suits him.
mias probably dodged a bullet to be fair.
and i’m only saying about the baby not being allowed to stay at mia’s etc because it’s what i’ve heard from breezes family etc
Can you get the real break up tea for us then please if you know them 👀😂

Reactions: 17
Can you get the real break up tea for us then please if you know them 👀😂
trust me i’m trying but it’s proving difficult to get it out of breeze she don’t talk about olly much not gonna lie.
she’s with someone else so it’s a bit awkward asking her about olly i’m waiting for her mam to mention it if i’m honest coz she’s a gobshite and she’ll drop it eventually 🤣🤣

• Haha
trust me i’m trying but it’s proving difficult to get it out of breeze she don’t talk about olly much not gonna lie.
she’s with someone else so it’s a bit awkward asking her about olly i’m waiting for her mam to mention it if i’m honest coz she’s a gobshite and she’ll drop it eventually 🤣🤣

I’m confused so that house she’s got in her insta is that not hers!

I’m confused so that house she’s got in her insta is that not hers!
it was left to her dad when her grandad passed away, she lives in it as her dad works away 90% of the time. hers & her brothers names are on the deeds but she’s not the full owner of the home no.

Reactions: 1
Me and my ex have always rotated every year so one will have Xmas eve and Xmas morning and then the other will have Xmas day and Xmas night. Always worked really well that way. Yes it’s sad co-parenting and heartbreaking having to share the time but if the child is close with both sides of the family it’s what is fair.. I think it’s mainly down to Manley being a useless twit and not planning anything nice for Xmas x
Thats exactly how I split it with my oldest and my ex

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Surely Megan should know by now not to have all that stuff in the cot?
why do influencers just not follow guidance when it comes to their children. Winds me up

Have I missed this? The kids are all back with reeanne? Don’t seem to be with Dylan or Shannon at all no Xmas posts…

Yeah something seems to be going on with Dylan and Shannon as they haven’t posted since before Christmas which is unlike Shannon

Does she know you’re posting it all on here 😂 I’m not complaining I love the tea but I just wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have I missed this? The kids are all back with reeanne? Don’t seem to be with Dylan or Shannon at all no Xmas posts…
She’s posted saying ‘finally got my phone back’, hmm a likely story!
Always wondered exactly what went on there with Reanne’s kids. I’m not convinced that all was as it seemed/was made out to be.

Reactions: 6
There was literal video evidence with her dog Izzy 😢 if she can do it to a poor defenceless puppy, I have no doubt she can hit her own children.

And she showed her true colours with pancake lady too. Megan isn’t perfect - nowhere near but the fact Ree went to such lengths to antagonise her and make her look like a bad mum makes me not believe a single word she says.

Clearly she is allowed visitation with her children now - which I think is important for Carter and Francesca. They shouldn’t have to feel abandoned. I’m hoping this means a positive change in her lifestyle and hopefully she has proved that she has learned from her past mistakes.

Reactions: 16
I think reeanne had the kids for one day/night before Xmas and just posted the pictures over a few days knowing that Shannons phone wasn't working and that Shannon couldn't post that the kids were actually with her. I remember Megan saying Ree used to post photos of her kids when they were actually with Megan

Reactions: 13
Isn’t it weird Dylan and her were still together for ages after pancake lady? Wouldn’t you think this woman is clearly a nutter and get out asap

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.