Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they spent Christmas together you could hear him talking in the back of her stories when the little boy was opening his presents too.

Must be on good terms for little boys first Xmas but doubt they’re back together they don’t even follow each other on Instagram
It’s not his first Christmas. He’s 2.

But I agree they’re probably just trying to be civil for him
My cousin did the same for her little boy

Reactions: 7
**trigger warning baby loss

Saw on the young and pregnant thread that Megan’s commented on a stillborn babies page talking about her experience. Very sad for them

Reactions: 1
**trigger warning baby loss

Saw on the young and pregnant thread that Megan’s commented on a stillborn babies page talking about her experience. Very sad for them
She has shared about having a miscarriage and her little girl with Tel being a rainbow baby but I’m really confused with the timeline as she got pregnant by Tel almost straight away?

Did she mean she got pregnant before Sonny with him?
I’m really not sure but it all seems so strange if they went through something so awful back then why would she have been going on lives with Billy and weren’t they saying Tel was infertile? And then got with Sonny straight away?

I’m really not sure but it all seems so strange if they went through something so awful back then why would she have been going on lives with Billy and weren’t they saying Tel was infertile? And then got with Sonny straight away?
I remember the Tel being infertile stuff but can’t remember where it came from

I personally think this is something we shouldn’t speculate on. I know this is a gossip forum but as Megan has not directly shared herself on her own platform and it may not even be about her, I just feel like this is a bit raw.

Reactions: 20
Mia looks like she’s lost a lot of weight in the last few weeks. Her stories show how thin she’s gone. Either from the going out a lot lately or the heartbreak diet bless her
---
I personally think this is something we shouldn’t speculate on. I know this is a gossip forum but as Megan has not directly shared herself on her own platform and it may not even be about her, I just feel like this is a bit raw.
Agree. Just pointing out I wasn’t speculating about what she commented on that page but about the rainbow baby subject in general which she did share about..the timeline just always confused me.

Reactions: 4
Mia looks like she’s lost a lot of weight in the last few weeks. Her stories show how thin she’s gone. Either from the going out a lot lately or the heartbreak diet bless her
---

Agree. Just pointing out I wasn’t speculating about what she commented on that page but about the rainbow baby subject in general which she did share about..the timeline just always confused me.
I noticed she looked really slim too maybe from the break up common thing for woman, noticed Manley didn’t seem to have the kids at Xmas 😳

Reactions: 8
I noticed she looked really slim too maybe from the break up common thing for woman, noticed Manley didn’t seem to have the kids at Xmas 😳
They used to split Christmas Day but it got too much for Marliya so they stopped that. I would have hated that too as a child

Reactions: 3
They used to split Christmas Day but it got too much for Marliya so they stopped that. I would have hated that too as a child
Yeah that’s alot for a kid for sure. Doesn’t look like he’s had the girls even Boxing Day or in the days after either he usually posts to prove does Manley. Probably not arsed about his kids now the woman aren’t scrapping over him 😩

Reactions: 8
Did someone actually say it was too much for marliyah and that’s the reason? Kids usually love seeing both sides! Especially Xmas time where they get loads of attention and spoilt x

Reactions: 7
Did someone actually say it was too much for marliyah and that’s the reason? Kids usually love seeing both sides! Especially Xmas time where they get loads of attention and spoilt x
I remember Mia said it somewhere
She’d be happy playing with new toys and then have to leave
Something like that x

I remember Mia said it somewhere
She’d be happy playing with new toys and then have to leave
Something like that x
Yeah this rings a bell and makes sense. My daughter said the same this Christmas, was meant to split but was adamant she wanted to stay here this year as it’s overwhelming

Reactions: 5
Me and my ex have always rotated every year so one will have Xmas eve and Xmas morning and then the other will have Xmas day and Xmas night. Always worked really well that way. Yes it’s sad co-parenting and heartbreaking having to share the time but if the child is close with both sides of the family it’s what is fair.. I think it’s mainly down to Manley being a useless twit and not planning anything nice for Xmas x

Reactions: 11
It’s not his first Christmas. He’s 2.

But I agree they’re probably just trying to be civil for him
My cousin did the same for her little boy
yeah they aren’t back together, but Olly obviously hasn’t got his own home so was easier for him to spend the morning at breezes with the baby to do the presents. they are co parenting really well now & there’s no harm in them putting their differences a side for the baby.
They’ll never get back together i know that for a fact.
Also does the breeze and olly gossip have to come to a stop now on this thread seen as though olly isn’t with mia anymore and their life has nothing to do with this show?

Reactions: 2
yeah they aren’t back together, but Olly obviously hasn’t got his own home so was easier for him to spend the morning at breezes with the baby to do the presents. they are co parenting really well now & there’s no harm in them putting their differences a side for the baby.
They’ll never get back together i know that for a fact.
Also does the breeze and olly gossip have to come to a stop now on this thread seen as though olly isn’t with mia anymore and their life has nothing to do with this show?
I don't think it'll stop until Mia explains why they broke up, I think she'll do that once things have calmed down in a few months and then it'll all be done I reckon

Reactions: 9
If Olly and Breeze had private profiles and didn’t have over 10K followers then I would say not to mention them but they clearly have everything public … and like having a following. There was bound to be speculation after the sudden break up. She only announced it so many weeks ago.

Reactions: 14
I don't think it'll stop until Mia explains why they broke up, I think she'll do that once things have calmed down in a few months and then it'll all be done I reckon
i feel like they probably broke up because mia is too needy, he works away, he lives half way across the country at some point the constant holidays and nights out have to stop and normal relationship living has to start and i assume that when all was said and done when they were at home they probably had nothing in common. the baby would never of been allowed to go down to southampton to stay with him at mias & even though olly is an absolute moron i think maybe he’s put the baby first and staying in hotels everytime they came up north must of been so tedious as well as i know ollys mum didn’t have mia staying at their house because of the baby being there as well.
i wasn’t being weird when i asked if we had to stop talking about olly and breeze it was a genuine question.
plus olly was probably getting the piss took out of him big style for being on teen mum. and mia just talking about all their problems etc and constantly posting he probs god bored of it all not going to lie.
but that’s just my opinion i wish mia would just tell us her side so we could peice it together properly 🤣🤣

i feel like they probably broke up because mia is too needy, he works away, he lives half way across the country at some point the constant holidays and nights out have to stop and normal relationship living has to start and i assume that when all was said and done when they were at home they probably had nothing in common. the baby would never of been allowed to go down to southampton to stay with him at mias & even though olly is an absolute moron i think maybe he’s put the baby first and staying in hotels everytime they came up north must of been so tedious as well as i know ollys mum didn’t have mia staying at their house because of the baby being there as well.
i wasn’t being weird when i asked if we had to stop talking about olly and breeze it was a genuine question.
plus olly was probably getting the piss took out of him big style for being on teen mum. and mia just talking about all their problems etc and constantly posting he probs god bored of it all not going to lie.
but that’s just my opinion i wish mia would just tell us her side so we could peice it together properly 🤣🤣
If he thought Mia was too needy he should have been man enough to say that more than 2 weeks before a house exchange.

I don’t get your point about it being tedious.
Yeah it probably was tedious but they were buying a house

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.