Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So Chloe just want Jordan to be at home all day so she can do a brand deal once every 6 months. There you go she also answered the question about how much she earns. About 10-20k for that nail collab. Wow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Mia is too worried about chasing her boyfriend, nights out, fillers, holidays & her friends to actually parent her child & take her to the dentist. This is a basic need, and she’s 6 years old with rotten teeth.. wtf, she has really shocked me this season she used to be my favourite but she just looks like she’s dropped the ball totally with parenting from what we’ve seen this season.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Amber, to Hudson: it’s mince beef, you know like when daddy makes you spaghetti bolognaise?

Does that mean she’s never made it for her kids? They definitely just eat shit in that household

Reactions: 27

rattlesnake

I do feel sorry for Amber. I think she's overwhelmed and quite likely depressed and that's why she sits there staring into space. She struggles to cope. She really needs some help from her family and friends.

She seems to look everywhere else to blame for the boys behavior but Brooklyn was just like Hudson at the same age. She has no routine or rules or boundaries. I'd be appalled if my children behaved like hers did at Beth's - she needs to put her foot down hard.

I can really empathize, for various reasons I've been just like Amber at points - but she needs to get her arse in gear.

• Heart

Deeeeepyd

Absolutely can’t stand ste what a dumb selfish c**t. Needs to worry about his teeth then his hair ambers so lazy she chooses to sit there and moan letting her kids completely trash someone’s else’s home. And my gosh Chloe get rid of her now it’s just always about her and her moaning I feel like she tells Marley what he’s got to say when being filmed it looks so rehearsed on purpose

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chloe genuinely is a lazy bitch. The way she was moaning about the school run when it should be the least of her stresses. Then saying she wants to ‘chill’ after the school run. Hun normal people still have a long list of shit to do after 4PM 😆 Marley is the only reason she gets to be an ‘influencer’ and if he didn’t exist she wouldn’t be on the show but she seems to act like he’s an inconvenience 😭 I hate how she still refers to everything as ‘my’ this or that instead of ‘our’. Remember it was always ‘you’re messing up MY house’ and even this episode she was like be careful with my mirror 😂💀 you can tell she thinks everything is hers!

It’s crazy how respectful Manley is to the mediator but as soon as Mia walks in the room he gets fuming. There’s just something he really doesn’t like about Mia isn’t there. I’m not saying she’s the best person ever but he is so rude and a hypocrite. He’s insufferable to watch. It’s okay for him to have a baby with another girl but not for Mia to have a boyfriend. And him missing her school things because he “forgot” yet he blames Mia for not reminding him… bet you wouldn’t forget to meet your bros for a raid. He said the only thing he does wrong is shout at Mia. No, what about the fact you’re on the streets selling drugs, beating people up and thinking you’re a gangster. If Mia missed one of Marliya’s things he’d hold it against her forever and god forbid Mia ever does have another baby. He would never allow it.
You could tell even the mediator was like “yeah this is a lost cause”

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Let's not forget years ago when she wanted Jordan to take Marley to nursery on his way to work while she stayed in bed 🤣

• Haha

scottisharmy

Ambers is defo defo the type of burd that

squishes empty crisp packets down the side of her couch when she’s finished them n then blames her mental health for it 😑

• Haha
  • Sick

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
Oh no guysss Chloe HAS to do the school run on the move day. What a hindrance, what a curveball to her day 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
First time we’ve ever seen Amber make real food (might’ve not looked great but still) and her kid looked so baffled and confused and was asking for pizza he didn’t even know what it was. They must live on absolute shit at her house normally. She just seems backward and has no common sense. The way she had all the kids sat so awkwardly and the tray dropping 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ Mia getting heat over the dentist but I can guarantee Amber’s 8 year old has never seen one lol

Reactions: 26