Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t get why amber wouldn’t accept the hostel/ hotel option? Surely it would’ve been better than this

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not Amber sitting there whilst Beth runs about trying to sort the meter out to bath HER CHILDREN!!

Reactions: 39
Really don’t get why amber wouldn’t accept the hostel/ hotel option? Surely it would’ve been better than this
Exactly. I would feel too rude being in someone else’s house so long and expecting them to deal with my son and hes good as gold in others homes

Reactions: 21
Same! She would have also got help from the council A LOT sooner if she would have! The council would have housed her/sorted her house a lot sooner if they were paying for her hotel/hostel .. if they think you have family/friends to stay with, they don’t act as fast

Reactions: 25
Exactly. I would feel too rude being in someone else’s house so long and expecting them to deal with my son and hes good as gold in others homes
I don’t get it at all. She knows her kids are a handful plus she struggles with cleaning/ house work clearly and a hotel would’ve taken care of this in an already stressful situation
---
Because she would have to be the one coping with tantrums in a new place? There’d be no Bethan. Could be wrong
Yeah true, would’ve meant she would’ve had to actually parent her own kids, god forbid!

Reactions: 15
I see from the preview next week it didn’t take long for Chloe’s spoilt brat to come through, so soon after the death of Jordan’s friend! How anyone thinks this girl is likeable is beyond me 🤮🤮

Reactions: 25
I see from the preview next week it didn’t take long for Chloe’s spoilt brat to come through, so soon after the death of Jordan’s friend! How anyone thinks this girl is likeable is beyond me 🤮🤮
What did she say? Missed that part

I do think she’s a good mom to Marley though from what we’ve seen but yeah she’s very selfish

Reactions: 8
What did she say? Missed that part
Rolling her eyes at Jordan because he said his job asked him to go back for a few days a week, and she looked visibly fuming & said ‘well what if I need you? This is very out of the blue’

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Can anyone ask the mods to close the previous thread or does it have to be the person that created the new one?
The other is still open

I'm sorry but I think Amber Is just lazy with parenting and it shows from season 1. Yes ste should be helping more esp them being homeless, But its no excuse to let her kids run riot esp at someone else's home.

Reactions: 37
My goodness just finished watching and my thoughts are:
• the way Sasssi’s mum reacted to her crying and basically saying she was depressed literally showed me why sassi is so shouty and dismissive - I can’t stand either of them 🙈
• Ste literally avoids his kids at all costs lol
• amber is SO LAZY!!!!!
• Mia saying she wants to move out as soon as her da has better news (not amazing) is a bit ☹ I feel for her poor dad he adores her and let’s be honest Mia will have someone else soon 🙈
---
Oh and what was up with the weird cult round the table thing sassis gone too. Very weird 😂😂
---
Up north for Mia I meant *

Reactions: 22
I think Ste is only distant this season cos he has a gf now and probably a gf that’s not a mug like Kirsty was so he wants to spend more time with her. Typical prick move

Reactions: 26
I might be in the minority here but I don't agree at all with Beth grabbing Hudson and the way she shouts in his face. That is EXACTLY the behaviour she's telling him off for! No child is naughty, behaviour is communication. His needs are NOT being met which is why he is the way he is.
Amber needs early help intervention, some citalopram, counselling and a parenting course centred around gentle parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.