Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
In next weeks preview Manley is kicking off at Mia for letting Marliyah meet her boyfriends because apparently it never needs to happen when she’s got him, I get where’s he’s coming from BUT how does he have a leg to stand on? Constantly going back and forward with Erin to then cheat on her and give Marliyah a little brother that she never even knew about with a new woman she’d never met and he THEN dropped seeing her and A as much as he did so he could play happy family’s, he’s got a absolute cheek in my opinion

Bad thing is, it’s actually nothing to do with marliya. It’s jealousy over Mia because he still has feelings for her. It’s so obvious

Reactions: 32

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I still cant believe Manley had a go at Mia in the episode about Marliya meeting her boyfriend yet he got someone else PREGNANT and then just turned up with the baby and introduced him to Marliya as her new baby brother!!! how is that any better? he really is a narcissist and that therapy session between them just showed it. Good luck Mia and Erin dealing with that space raider for 18 years because the guy is knocking 30 and still walks around with his little man bag thinking he's some plastic gangster.

Does anyone believe Amber when she said the boys had a routine that’s now gone out the window?
So after 9 series you suddenly had a routine for them when you never did before

IMG_5548.gif

• Haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
He literally moaned about standing by himself in the audience and that M wouldn’t care if he left, fucking child

Reactions: 31

Jennytea

VIP Member
Manley is an absolute dickhead 🙄 makes himself such a victim. Also he seems absent and his relationship with Marliyah seems awkward they looked uncomfortable around each other? I think since having a new baby he doesn’t seem to care as much.

• Heart

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Amber. Her mum and Ste are arseholes. If anything happened to Amber what would Ste do - put the boys into care? I’m wondering honestly.

• Heart

klipper20

Maggie and her family are scum, I’m sorry but it’s true. Clearly she has raised her kids in an environment where crime/dealing/antisocial behaviour are rife, and I’m not judging them for that as I started my life in similar environments. But something needs to be said for the fact that none of her children have managed to achieve goods things. No known careers or jobs, nothing. They’ve all gone on to have broken families and trouble with the law which indicates that the problems stem from their childhood home. Manly shouts and is aggressive, his anger and temperament screams he is scared of rejection and not being respected. A scared dog is a dangerous dog and all that.

Maggie is another example of a hopeless mum who thinks loving her kids is enough and clearly hasn’t put ANY effort to SHOW them what’s acceptable and what isn’t. How to treat people, set goals and achieve them etc. I don’t believe that loving your kids means you side with them no matter how they behave. From what I know, Leonie and Manley have both been in trouble with police under her roof. Didn’t she know what they were up to? Or was she happy with them using their dirty money to occasionally fill up the fridge and buy her a box of fags and turn a blind eye? (I don’t know if she even smokes but she does look and sound like she’s had a 20 a day habit).

Maggie, a mother and grandmother, shit talking Mia (a teenager!) was bloody awful. As a mum it’s normal to look at ALL kids as “someone’s child” if that makes sense, and THAT is how she treats “someone’s child” who is living under her roof and is susceptible to post natal depression? Vile, absolutely vile. Inviting Erin over? Just classless. Your job isn’t to entertain your joke of a son’s relationship(s) but to facilitate a healthy family environment. Erin didn’t need to come over and be in Mia’s face, it’s bizarre and messy. Maggie is a passive enabling chav, who clearly is as dumb as rocks and I believe her kids were committing crimes whilst living in her house and she did nothing because she clearly didn’t mind what they were doing AND how it benefitted her. I’ve seen it before and it’s revolting. If I was Maggie I’d be so embarrassed and ashamed of her lot that I’d be cross eyed and speaking in tongues anytime someone mentioned my children or my family. I’d pretend I didn’t know them just to not have to deal with it.

• Heart

lauren96111

VIP Member
If Chloe never had the help and support from her family she wouldn’t be where she is. I’m all for bettering yourself and compared to the other girls yes Chloe has done well, but without her family she would probably be in the same situation as the others. If she stuck to her guns when Jordan cheated she also wouldn’t be the only one still with the dad. You can’t compare her to the others when her circumstances and upbringing have been completely different. I don’t think you can say she has her head on her shoulders when she wants Jordan at home all the time and her income isn’t stable. She also hasn’t got a job to fall back on when it goes tits up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

HandTmum

Chloe literally acting like Molly Mae 😂😂 give me strength, there’s no way she earns enough that Jordan shouldn’t be working at all! Also Marley is school age he’s not exactly a new born, there’s absolutely no reason why he should be at home all the time! You can see he looks drained, having some time away from her would be great for his mental health and well-being.

• Heart

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I think Mia is making a terrible decision… her dad isn’t well, her daughter & her own support system is in Southampton .. her friends, her family, Marliya’s dad (even tho he’s a waste of air) Maggie etc.. why would you upheave the child & move her hundreds of miles away, for a man who you barely know, who you don’t have the most stable relationship with? Surely it’s easier for Olly to move to be with her, considering he’s always away working, so he mustn’t be a constant in his own child’s life? This will not end well

• Heart

itskurnsstupid

I’m re watching from season one. It’s Jordan’s 18th birthday and he’s been at his mums and gone back home to Chloe, he’s been in the door literally less than 5 minutes and Chloe’s having a go at him because he’s opened his birthday cards at his mums without her. Not to mention her being annoyed he went out with his friends to celebrate without her (even tho she went out for her 18th without him) AND she’s been pressuring him into getting a mortgage every second of everyday for the past 3 months. She is INSUFFERABLE!!! No wonder the poor lad ended up severely depressed.

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
So lovely to see them put everything aside so the girls can enjoy time out together. They’ll grow up really appreciating what Mia and Erin have done for them

• Heart