Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylate

VIP Member
I think Maggie has a lot to answer for and disagree with comments on here from people supporting her. She’s raised a self centred, misogynistic, lazy idiot who has no idea whatsoever about how to treat women.
She sat slagging off Mia when the poor girl was upstairs clearly struggling in the first weeks of having a newborn and only a teenager herself. I can’t imagine Mia’s mother was comfortable watching those scenes.
I think Maggie knows how to make herself look like the perfect Grandma, both on the show and to Marliya, but she most definitely has a nasty side to her and as M grows up, she’ll see this for herself as she’s clearly a very bright, intelligent child.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Based solely on looks I'd say Manley is attractive, the way he speaks, his personality, his co dependent mum, his dress sense, immature mindset let him down but facial he's alright.
Only young naive girls would actually get with him.

With a mum like Maggie he got dragged up not raised to be a decent man.
Blink twice if Boyley has you hostage and has hacked your account. We’ve got you.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

InchSchlong

I might be in the minority here but I don't agree at all with Beth grabbing Hudson and the way she shouts in his face. That is EXACTLY the behaviour she's telling him off for! No child is naughty, behaviour is communication. His needs are NOT being met which is why he is the way he is.
Amber needs early help intervention, some citalopram, counselling and a parenting course centred around gentle parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Amber’s just said on instagram that they stayed with Beth for 2/3 MONTHS

Anyone local want to do a whip round and drop a medal and a bottle of bubbly off at Beth’s door? :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Chloe saying about the good & bad memories in the house but conveniently left out ‘Jordan Edwards is a cheat’ ffs was looking forward to that recap 😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Cm190515

OMG in the new episode, marliyas first time at the dentist at 6 years old! Then to make it worse the damage to her teeth is so bad already the dentist wants marliya put to sleep for teeth removal!! I find it insane she has two actively involved parents and neither have taken her to a dentist before now and have allowed damage to get that bad! Yet mia has a full set of veneers wtf!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Marliyah saying Mia and Manley arguing stresses her out made me so fucking sad, these people don’t realise the affect they have on these poor little kids. Also her saying why does my dad always go on holiday without me 😢 I know Mia does all her solo ones but she always makes sure Marliyah is having the best experiences whilst Manley plays happy family’s with his next victim

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Nellinton

VIP Member
*Clears throat* Ladies is the Teen mum UK thread?? I thought I stumbled on the American one!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Based solely on looks I'd say Manley is attractive, the way he speaks, his personality, his co dependent mum, his dress sense, immature mindset let him down but facial he's alright.
Only young naive girls would actually get with him.

With a mum like Maggie he got dragged up not raised to be a decent man.
Facially he looks like a space raider

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jennytea

VIP Member
Manley is in no position at all to lecture anyone about relationships or parenting. The guy is a joke 😩 he still hangs around outside shops on the estate with young kids throwing things at police officers. Let alone the fact he clearly had Marliyah around this young girl fresh out of her teens after also having a surprise baby. I don’t know how Mia doesn’t just tell him to shut the fuck up. I would have to laugh at him and tell him what a loser he is. Could never let a pencil neck wanna be gangster tell me what to do 🤣🙄 Also I can’t imagine him caring about the dentist much considering the state on his teeth and the poor hygiene levels we saw in Maggie’s house.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Lilu

Not Amber sitting there whilst Beth runs about trying to sort the meter out to bath HER CHILDREN!!

Reactions: 39

Scar14

VIP Member
Imagine Chloe spending the day with Brooklyn and Hudson if she struggles to deal with Marley😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38