Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocake

I'm sorry but I think Amber Is just lazy with parenting and it shows from season 1. Yes ste should be helping more esp them being homeless, But its no excuse to let her kids run riot esp at someone else's home.

Reactions: 37

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
Laughing at Mia saying it’s “mum guilt” about not taking marliya to the dentist, I thought mum guilt was when you let them sleep at their nanas or have a date night/night out, stuff you genuinely shouldn’t feel guilty for but you do.
So she bloody should feel pure guilt at her daughter having rotten teeth at 6 years old - she has neglected her basic needs while attendenough dentist trips of her own

And the cottage pie amber made looked dry and rotten, it’s making me want to vom thinking of her cooking with probably dirty hands🤢

• Heart
In next weeks preview Manley is kicking off at Mia for letting Marliyah meet her boyfriends because apparently it never needs to happen when she’s got him, I get where’s he’s coming from BUT how does he have a leg to stand on? Constantly going back and forward with Erin to then cheat on her and give Marliyah a little brother that she never even knew about with a new woman she’d never met and he THEN dropped seeing her and A as much as he did so he could play happy family’s, he’s got a absolute cheek in my opinion

• Heart

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Amber’s dumb af for not taking a council house offered on a plate. That’s exactly what she needed. She could’ve had a fresh start in a new, clean home and had the security of social housing

A line my brother and I say a lot to each other is “Jordan Edwards is a dirty cheat” because that’s one of the only episodes he’s watched. That’s how we refer to Jordan

• Haha
Reactions: 36

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Mia getting slated for the state of Marliya’s teeth - she’s got two parents. Nothing stopping Manley from taking M to the dentist!
Don’t think Manley knows what a dentist is his teeth are like a row of condemned houses 😬 Mia on the other hand has a full set of veneers. But ur right both parents could take her

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Really don’t get why amber wouldn’t accept the hostel/ hotel option? Surely it would’ve been better than this

• Heart

usernamew

Why aren’t ambers children staying with ste until she gets her home back? Surely thats what makes the most sense! Can’t believe ste came and then ran off for a hair cut! I’m angry for amber!

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Omg this weeks preview. Chloe infuriates me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Jordan's been offered to go back to work 3 days a week and she's reluctant because she's worried she might need him. I honestly don't believe that she is THAT busy as an influencer that she needs Jordan full time working for her. She's just lazy. I bet she treats him like a fucking scivvy. It's also very revealing about their relationship that one of the reasons she doesn't want him going to work is because "we're together ALL THE TIME and that works for us". Tell me you don't trust your boyfriend without telling me....

I know it's an unpopular opinion, his behaviour i find revolting and he dries up my vagina whenever he speaks but if I only saw his face I'd think he's alright not the best looking but I wouldn't class him as ugly.

He isn't the worst looking BD on the series.
I’d rather have a go of Ste than UnManley and that’s saying something 🦷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I've just watched the episode, it was hard watching marliya get upset about her mum and dad arguing but it IS manley that is the issue. He's been horrible to mia ever since marliya was born. I will never forget that episode when he was saying marliya doesn't need mia in her life, when she was a baby. Kicking off over a pic mia had posted and it wasn't even bad lol. He's just awful and no reasoning. Absolute hypocrite when he's gone and got some other young girl pregnant. Wonder if he's like that with erin? Can't stand him.
Chloe is so pathetic. Life doesn't stop coz you're moving house, I think it's good for Jordan to be away from her for a bit, it's not healthy for you to be with your partner 24/7.

Reactions: 33

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I think Ste is only distant this season cos he has a gf now and probably a gf that’s not a mug like Kirsty was so he wants to spend more time with her. Typical prick move
This is exactly what it’ll be! My thoughts are tho.. WHO are these women who are willingly getting into a relationship with Ste? 😩😩😩 the bar must be set very low in Blackpool loool (no offence if anyone in here is from Blackpool)

• Haha

Baxter75

Seems so out of the blue and she’s does it because she’s chasing for something new to make her happy. A dog is a massive commitment I hope she doesn’t just get bored of him. Can you imagine being around or living with Sassi too. She is SO loud. Bet she’s even worse now shouting her dog’s name constantly 😭.
The trainer man saying "I could hear you shouting at the dog from outside" 😆

• Haha

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Like I said putting who and how he is aside he isn't as ugly as everyone in here makes out.

Mocking how he looks while Ste doesn't get a mentioned shows it's favoritism as he is just as horrible personality wise as Manley.
I really don't want to be in a world where dissing Manley means we are favouring Ste... slim fucking pickings or what 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32