Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how Ste and Manley get all these women!? Never single. They’d rot you 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

JHB73

Chatty Member
Shannon is raising those kids and they aren't an easy age, they are really young and I think it's amazing what she does for them. I don't blame her calling them her kids, they live in her house and she's doing all the hard work bringing them up. Ree has been living her best life on social media and doesn't seem to care about the kids at all.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
After watching last nights episode,I feel sorry for Amber,she looks extremely depressed and looks shut down at times. I know she comes across as lazy,but I genuinely believe it's a symptom of depression,rather than a choice. Without Beth she'd have no support. She needs more professional support with both boys,if things remain as they currently are both boy's behaviour will further deteriorate. Ste has his words of wisdom,but very little practical support,prioritising a hair cut. She chose to have a second child with a man,she has constantly fought and broke up with with. The poor kids will suffer in this situation

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think Ste is only distant this season cos he has a gf now and probably a gf that’s not a mug like Kirsty was so he wants to spend more time with her. Typical prick move

SilverGlitter22

Amber if you read here -
Hudson needs to be strapped in a carseat with a 5 point harness not a normal seat belt & take the dummy off him!!

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Ambers house is so grim. I know she obviously doesn’t have a lot of money but surely she can make it a bit more presentable and clean!! It looks absolutely filthy.

Reactions: 25
If Manley was my kids dad I wouldn’t give a fuck I would be moving as far away as possible. She’s never going to get away from how much of a controlling, narcissistic bastard he is, he’s going to try and ruin her life forever and doesn’t realise it’s Marliya that’s affected in the long run, he’s a disgrace

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I see from the preview next week it didn’t take long for Chloe’s spoilt brat to come through, so soon after the death of Jordan’s friend! How anyone thinks this girl is likeable is beyond me 🤮🤮

HandTmum

My bf dipped in and out of watching episode 3 & 4 with me for the first time, he ended up getting really invested in Ambers scenes when they moved in with Beth. His thoughts are the following:

1. Hudson is Feral
2. Where are Ste’s teeth
3. Poor, poor Beth

• Haha

owen2110

I don't get the point in having Chloe on the show anymore. The clips of Marley in Wednesday's episode were the most we've seen him for absolutely ages. I actually couldn't believe how grown up he looked. He doesn't feature half as much as the other kids.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I think Maggie has a lot to answer for and disagree with comments on here from people supporting her. She’s raised a self centred, misogynistic, lazy idiot who has no idea whatsoever about how to treat women.
She sat slagging off Mia when the poor girl was upstairs clearly struggling in the first weeks of having a newborn and only a teenager herself. I can’t imagine Mia’s mother was comfortable watching those scenes.
I think Maggie knows how to make herself look like the perfect Grandma, both on the show and to Marliya, but she most definitely has a nasty side to her and as M grows up, she’ll see this for herself as she’s clearly a very bright, intelligent child.
I cannot stand maggie. A clip came up on YouTube the other day, where she was telling mia she wanted to invite Erin round for dinner. Mia had just had marliya and was living there! The smug smirk she had on her face, and manleys sister making silly comments the whole time. Fair play to mia though, it looked so awkward when Erin did come but she put on a good show of I'm not bothered, even though she was.
She said I bet Erin sleeps over next....and she did lol. Weird family. Can't stand the lot of them.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Let’s keep the Manley slander going cos the sneak peek video just showed him not only forgetting to turn up to M’s dance competition, but blaming Mia for not reminding him after she already let him know about it the dickhead 🥴🥴

• Wow

lauzyess

Next week’s preview and Chloe is still in those god awful nude leggings.
They are so unflattering. Why has she never got them off?

• Haha