Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SloaneRanger

Chatty Member
She’s listed on companies house under a business for her influencing.
I’m nosey 🤷🏽‍♀️
You have to be self employed for 3 years for a mortgage right? So there’s that and her mum and dad
Yea I was wondering this. Mortgage companies are so strict with knowing your income etc, would being an ‘influencer’ really be acceptable?!
---
Snowing? When was there snow? 😂
When sassi was at her retreat

Last edited:

LME2022

Just done a benefits calculation for Amber (making some assumptions) and it’s £447 per week. That’s based on rent £200 a week. This is probably about what she gets and doesn’t declare the #ad income. IMHO

I’m diagnosed bipolar and Sassi has sooo many traits that I have!
Emotional dysregulation and mood swings are very common in undiagnosed people with ASD/ADHD.
It often becomes bipolar type symptoms.
---
darren used to be v annoying but props to him for getting a house and proper job now - if only him and sassi could stop arguing

agree that sassi is neurodivergent, her outbursts and terrible emotional regulation just scream ASD. hope she gets some help or support for it as she clearly struggles with emotional situations! like crying to the phonics teacher lol
I've said it before they need to have angry sex 😂 and some therapy/mediation.

Seems like they do have strong feelings for each other but they both struggle to regulate emotions and have terrible conversations skills. If they both matured abit and accepted past history is in the past they could co parent really well possibly even get back together.