Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justanosey1

I think it’s great she helps Dylan out but she is being over the top calling them her babies when she’s only been in their lives just over a year. Before she got with him he had some other girl playing mum to those kids
Yeah I completely agree tbf - just made me laugh that it’s been amplified by 100 since ree is back in their lives (although I do hope it’s just for socials & not being pushed on them at home - regardless - ree is still their mam). HOWEVER… I feel it’s such good karma for what she put Megan through at one point.

Reactions: 1

stargirl23

VIP Member
Ahh that makes sense. We’ve got the ones that grow with kids as they get older from one onwards so they still kind of look like that. I thought boosters were outdated in law now but I’m far from an expert. Thanks for clarifying.
No booster seats are still allowed if purchased within a certain time frame (can’t quite remember what years though) but they only sell high back boosters now but Mia could’ve had one from before and it is legal to use

Leo100

VIP Member
Anyone with virgin who doesn't have MTV in their package and struggling to watch check it might be there now. Just noticed teen mom uk recorded on mine the repeat from tonight. I used to have it on series link so it's just carried on before I changed the package. We haven't upgraded but looks like they're doing that thing where they give you extra channels for a month or so to try entice you into upgrading. We also have kids channels we don't usually have.make sure you watch any before the channel goes because the recordings won't work after that if you you upgrade.

Sorry for rambling on there , well done for reading to the end if you did 😆

viewtube

VIP Member
I’m sure she only goes to Maggie’s every other weekend and that’s when she sees Manley too. She mentioned it before on Insta stories.
Ah right. Last week when they were arguing I was sure both ge and Mia said every weekend. Anything is possible when they're shouting and bawling at eachother

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
How is it that Amber can afford Hudson at nursery? Even with the 30 hours it still costs and she's talking about putting him in full time. For what purpose, she doesn't work?
I honestly think MTV fund that, so they have something to film, here in northern Ireland are nurserys are funded no matter if u work or not and they go at the age of 3 or 4 everyday 9am to 1pm for 8 month's before starting first year at primary school, I didn't realise this isn't covered in other parts of the UK?

Moot22

VIP Member
New to this thread, so apologies if this has been discussed to death, but how is it possible for Mia and Manny to have a blue eyed kid?

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
The most recent episode stilllllllll isn’t showing for me on paramount 😫 they’re mugging me off 😂

• Heart
The timeline for Amber is confusing me. Did the gas leak happen in the summer because the kids are always at Beth’s house in every scene

• Heart

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
I know single mums who have been through a lot and been made homeless and they continued to work and keep routine for their kids and most of all got the correct help too which made most sense. I don’t personally think moving into a friends already crowded 2 bedroom house for 2-3 months is what made sense at all. I’ve seen friends who have had to go into temp accommodation whilst waiting for housing etc all whilst still working and doing everything alone. Amber seems like her own worst enemy. Admittedly Ste does seem a dick 🙄 we don’t know if it’s the editing though. Does he work?
I do agree! I just think compared to how she is usually screaming at ste she seemed so calm. I would deffo go mad