Teen Mom UK #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Reactions: 2
Girls bad news, I’m going to miss the first episode, I’m having a laparoscopy that day and won’t get home in time/might still be out of it 😭😭

I’ll be devastated that I’ll miss hearing about your snacks and live bitching about old Chlo.

My bingo suggestions are Manley mumbling to mummy, Mia away getting pissed, Chloe talking about being a boss witch and Sassi well being Sassi.

Amber is a queen and I love her, so happy she appears to be making herself happy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Girls bad news, I’m going to miss the first episode, I’m having a laparoscopy that day and won’t get home in time/might still be out of it 😭😭

I’ll be devastated that I’ll miss hearing about your snacks and live bitching about old Chlo.

My bingo suggestions are Manley mumbling to mummy, Mia away getting pissed, Chloe talking about being a boss witch and Sassi well being Sassi.

Amber is a queen and I love her, so happy she appears to be making herself happy
Good luck with the laparoscopy. I recommend peppermint tea for after, it really helped with the bloating after mine x

Reactions: 3
Good luck with the laparoscopy. I recommend peppermint tea for after, it really helped with the bloating after mine x
Ive read about the gas after effects being unpleasant! I’ll have the thread to look forward to catching up on 😆

Good luck, I second the peppermint tea. I also like amber and I’m glad she seems happy and content lately

Do you have paramount +? I assume it will be on there first thing like before

Reactions: 1
Anyone on now tv, go to cancel and it’ll offer you it for £3 a month. I wanted to cancel it then saw new season was out so though I’d try cancel and see if it offers me a deal and they have 😂 so I’ll keep it for £3 watch the new season then cancel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Think I've exhausted any free trials for paramount and nowtv 😆 I'm gunna have to make sure I'm available to watch it on time. Will it be on at 8 or 9?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rewatching season 4, Shannon has just found out she’s pregnant (well, she says she isn’t taking it as a positive result despite there being a line) - did we ever find out anything about that? Did she end up being pregnant? (In season 5 is when she gets pregnant with her second baby)

Reactions: 5
Rewatching season 4, Shannon has just found out she’s pregnant (well, she says she isn’t taking it as a positive result despite there being a line) - did we ever find out anything about that? Did she end up being pregnant? (In season 5 is when she gets pregnant with her second baby)
Nope it was never addressed again, perhaps she didn’t go through with it or it was a false positive or MC.

I don’t think it was anyway, I didn’t have insta or anything then so wouldn’t know either way 😂

Reactions: 4
Think I've exhausted any free trials for paramount and nowtv 😆 I'm gunna have to make sure I'm available to watch it on time. Will it be on at 8 or 9?
Make a new email address and you can make a new paramount account with a free trial 👀 I’m currently watching OG from the start doing it like that

• Heart
I remember that and she replied to someone on Insta saying it was a false positive

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.