Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Hope I am wrong but can't see Sassi having the dog for long, that's if it was hers and not borrowed for the episode. I don't follow any of them on social media so someone here may know better.
She still has the dog she shows her going for walks on her insta a lot

Reactions: 1

stargirl23

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Chloe’s story - how does the weshop work? Do you get 100% cash back? Seems far too good to be true.
It’s cashback in shares, not actual cash back. You also can’t cash out for a year. It’s a load of shit I ended up deleting the app

LilToes

VIP Member
I just seen Sassi was supposed to get a BBL, it’s sad she’s going down that route when she’s got a lovely figure as it is. Hopefully she changes her mind before rescheduling it again

First time we’ve ever seen Amber make real food (might’ve not looked great but still) and her kid looked so baffled and confused and was asking for pizza he didn’t even know what it was. They must live on absolute shit at her house normally. She just seems backward and has no common sense. The way she had all the kids sat so awkwardly and the tray dropping 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ Mia getting heat over the dentist but I can guarantee Amber’s 8 year old has never seen one lol
I was thinking about this. But then I thought maybe actually Ste would be the opposite way because he doesn’t want his kids teeth to get like his

Jennytea

VIP Member
Ste needs to really step up and help Amber she seems so depressed bless her, I don't think it's fair she gets all the shit and Ste gets to do as he pleases, it's a shame as he used to be much better at parenting now he's shite
I actually think he’s really involved. If he was that useless he wouldn’t be meeting up with Amber without the kids and acting like pals. I think personally they have used clips this series to try and make him look bad. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s just a feeling.

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Yeah that’s his heritage lol a lot of people put this in their bios? And refer to their heritage rather than nationality when asked where they’re “from”. I’m born and bred British without a drop of British in me
Makes sense. I’ve always just said im scottish I wouldn’t mentioned that my mother was Irish if someone was asking me where I was from maybe it’s a Scottish thing lol