Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s awful!! Can’t someone find some cleaning companies in Blackpool and get them to declutter her house for her for some advertisement 😆 if I had a big following on Instagram and was a lazy fucker with a house like that I would take all the free help I could get 😂
Sorry I meant Sassi’s mum taught her how to run a home. I should have been clearer

i cant remember why sassi stopped doing nails and beauty? i know she enjoyed the plastering but she couldnt do it because the schedule didnt work with childcare, but does she just not work at all now?

Leo100

VIP Member
About her moving up north? On the recent episode, she was moving to ollys home town but wasn’t sure if she’d went thru with it
Oh really , sorry I haven't seen it, keep forgetting its on. She is looking at room decor now for Marliya has she got a house down south?

Elmoo

VIP Member
I started watching and I was like, this seems familiar - watching last weeks episode 🤦🏽‍♀️

not showing new episode yet 😫

clworld2

I wonder why she’s put uni off. She has so much time on her hands considering she only has Z 50% of the time and she’s also in school in the week. All the girls seem to have become so lazy. I blame it on social media. They all seem to think they don’t need real careers or jobs.
Did she not do aesthetics?

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
I honestly think MTV fund that, so they have something to film, here in northern Ireland are nurserys are funded no matter if u work or not and they go at the age of 3 or 4 everyday 9am to 1pm for 8 month's before starting first year at primary school, I didn't realise this isn't covered in other parts of the UK?
not all parts of NI are covered 9-1 in my area they’re 3 hours per day either morning or afternoon session

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Always knows chloe loved domino's but my god what was that monstrosity on her pizza. Was that olives and sweetcorn?
---
Why is Amber stupid enough to have Brooklyn in the front without a seat on the motorway ON CAMERA
TBF, my daughter is the same age as him and doesn’t need a car seat, Brooklyn looks quite tall, so probably doesn’t need one.

stargirl23

VIP Member
i cant remember why sassi stopped doing nails and beauty? i know she enjoyed the plastering but she couldnt do it because the schedule didnt work with childcare, but does she just not work at all now?
I’m sure she said in her Q&A the other day that she still does beauty but isn’t doing uni and it’s on hold at the moment

mupert

I still can’t see ep6 on paramount? Has this happened to anyone else? I have paramount on an app on my iPad but also checked on sky and it’s not there either

I’m learning a lot about how truly awful the whole family is from reading here (I didn’t watch old series religiously) and even with all that, it seems Maggie is the only real contact Mia has when trying to arrange drop offs etc. if Maggie wasn’t alive, can you imagine the chaos of her only having unManley to phone or contact? She can only really call up Maggie. Mia is stuck with this horrible family for life! Don’t envy her.

Olly deals drugs too or did I pick that up wrong?
He was arrested for drink driving. I don’t think anyone on here has shared proof showing he deals